Reviews for Everyone Loves a Slinky
Go-Monkey chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Great that they found a metal Slinky. Those plastic ones are a disgrace! They don't make the right sound!
SciFigal63 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love a slinkie. I love your story too cute. Chapter 2 with Parker on a Garage Sale adventure?
Svnh chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
thank you so much for this story! it brought back so many joyous memories! I had completely forgotten about slinkies, I don't know how many of these I got tangled up lol, I feel like buying another one now.

You described very well what children feel like playing with that awesome toy, and Brennan and Booth were very much in character, loved the bickering:)

well done!
bonetrek chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I seriously loved that! It was just so cute! Exactly what I would imagine if they both went "garage saling."
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I'm pretty sure that my favorite part was the argument between Booth and Brennan about her doing fun - so typical of them. Great job!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I flashed back to when my mtoher was addicted to those things when i was a kid.. i think we did like 30 one time.. in the morning alone! I liked the story and thought you had them perfect! Can not wait for more!
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is so cute and adorable. I really liked it. Good work!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
A wonderful moment between the two of them. Love how Booth knows exactly what to say to get Brennan to loosen up and just indulge in some mindless fun.
Pha1ange5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was super-cute and super-fun to read! Thanks for putting a smile on my face today!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
ok, THAT was quite possibly the funniest and most spot-on B&B banter i've ever read. honest, i could picture every moment of that fic as though it were an ep of Bones itself. and i love the idea of a slinky, and garage sales... brings back some good memories for me too :)

Well done!
c-los chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
what goes down stairs goes over in pairs

makes a slinlyaly noise

a toy a wonderful toy

both fun for a girl or boy

a slinky a slinky

man i love the old jinggle for that toy

just goes to show you never to old to have a bit of fun

at a yard sale
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aww to have someone love you as much as Booth loves Bones...

Nice job "FUN" fluff and love!
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Cute! I love how Booth teases her until she "buys" the Slinky. He sure knows how to push her buttons! And I used to love those Wheel-Os too! (Isn't that what they were called?) Something fascinating about watching it roll up & down that metal thing.
misslizzie1204 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
great story

so cute :P
LooseSeal chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This story made me smile. What a funny, well-written little nostalgia trip...um, I really want a Slinky now. All of mine from my childhood are, as you say, "tangled beyond repair."
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »