Reviews for Love Machine
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 1/16
Poor girls, they just can't get together without something happening. And the way I heard the "hand lotion" joke it was a priest trying to sneak back to his rooms from the bath, when three nuns happened by.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Still as funny as ever!
kura27 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
this story was really funny.i never thought Jackal could be a stripper. wonderful story.
Rei2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I almost died laughing and blushing from reading this. It was hilarious! Poor Owen and poor Elisa for having to put up with that. ; I really enjoyed the story. Please keep writing!
MooncatX chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
This was, I believe, the FIRST Gargoyles fan fiction I ever read. This was so much fun it still has a favorite place in my Gargoyles fan fiction memory. Oddly, I didn't read the series it was part of (didn't really realize it WAS part of a series, it's such a good stand alone) until years later when discovering the Gargoyles Fan Website. Oh! Now that was true joy! Began at the beginning and read straight through, I think it took 3 to 5 days of straight reading until my eyes felt like they were going to fall out. Loved every moment of it. The eventual change of the Love Machine into Godiva is one of my ultimate favorite establishments of an original character. Love Godiva! Can't wait to see more of her adventures in the Christine Morgan Gargoyles universe *_*

Thanks for the memories, and the lovely, lovely stories!

Mooncat

Denigoddess2001aol.com chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Ohhh... I wish my own Bachelorette party had been as fun. Bravo!