Reviews for Hopeless Longing
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
So sad...
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This story was fascinating. When I first noticed the pairings, I was stunned. I initially thought that the choice you had made was odd and that it wouldn't suit the story. But as it went on, I could see how you had made the right decision. I enjoyed reading this unusual plot as well as the great depth in which you portrayed their emotions and description. keep writing!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Very sad.
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was really good. I would love another chapter, showing them choosing each other. Cuz that is just heartbreaking.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
A great story. Very well written.
archieandedward chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
love it
ChloeAmelia chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey :) I've just finished reading SWAM and thought I'd read this too! This is the first one shot I've ever read and I loved it :) I definately think you should make it into a longer story though, it has so much potential! I think it would make a lot of people happy!

- C x
bioqueen chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
wow that was sad but I liked it!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Excellent story. Any thoughts about turning this into more than a one-shot? I think there is potential here for at least a short story, even though the premise is also perfect in an o/s.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing. I really enjoyed reading your work.
tatsptats chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
please keep writing this one.

im intrigued to know how it ends
sbconnell chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Very good one shot and impressed with the third person writting. Very good potential for a longer story!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, this is so beautifully sad! If you didn't say something, I would've never known it was your first try at third person - great job!
Line Harfeld chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Sad, but cute :D
theirritatedgrizzly chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw, that was a sad one! You really should try continuing it, though. It could make a great story. I loved Sleeping with a Monster. You're a very talented writer.
halconmia chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow! If you ever decide to continue this one-shot it would make a great multi-chapter story! I read HCC and then this one and now I am going to read SWAM! You are a great writer and not only that you ACTUALLY finish you stories which is great! I am going to put you on alert so if you post anything else I will know about it! Great job and hope you post something else soon.