Reviews for Together Forever
jes chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
hi there when r u going to update new chapter i be waiting for it
ALEXISSA2 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
LOL Yuki-chan is in trouble again.

Please continue this fic, thanks.
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Aw these two are just too cute.
lemon-rind chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Candy boy ROCKS! short but not bad.
Honulicious chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
haa caught in the act ;P
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This is N-I-CE!

And LOL-sy.

LOL

The 1ยบ chapter's my fave, of course. 'Cuz of the FLUFF.

Keep it up, soldier! Keep it FLUFFy! LMAO

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
jquackers chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Humorous, again. These are sweet shorts, and I like 'em.

Thanks for the read. :P
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Funny, which is something I like about this one. I really like the last three lines, about pudding and pictures. XD
Shinokishi chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Really nice to see a Candy Boy fanfic, and it's a really refreshing, light story. Keep it going, please :)!
aria sun chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
An impressive start and I would love for you to update...please do!
DuranBarks chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I wonder what did she you can update soon.
RomanticVulcanolight chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Love it
Kanarei chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Loved it :D I just wish they were longer :( lol.
Lilyvess chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
YES! this is what i'm talking about! nice fluffy goodness!

i am very happy to see more Candy Boy fanfiction getting made, and even more happy to see a drabble being made as Candy Boy is basically made for drabbles (each episode is basically a long drabble).

The writting was well done. not just great detailing but well mapped out to grab the right moments. You were able to use the words and details to control the moments just perfectly, especially in the first chapter.

as for the plot i am going to say that i absolutely loved the first chapter. it was excellent. i just love the chapter. it contained the perfect fluff that should be in every Candy Boy fanfiction.

the second chapter was also good and well done. my main problem was that i felt it lacked an umph!. some last kicker. i can see the kicker that was used for the drabble, but the it just wasn't strong enough in my book.

still, you show a lot of promise, in both writting and love of fluff. i look foward to reading more from you.
PandaYuri chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
So cute! but i wish the chapters were longer. T-T

cant wait for more.