Reviews for Cup of Sugar
Diamond-Crest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ooowww... yeah... *daydreaming while repeating the scenes inside my head*

Loooovvvveeeeee this cute simple story! Aaa... and now... I wonder what to do with the butterflies inside my stomach...
BB chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This story is so cute! I love it!
Miyiku chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Very short but at the point. It has humor, it has a sexy couple making out in the door frame and has CHASE! Lovely :3
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Onn... Fluffy

I like it
emptyaccount00000000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009 This is the BEST kiss scene I've ever read! It made me feel all tingly and twitcy! My finger are hyperactive right now...

By the way, I know ForeverShallNatureThrive, and I'm THRILLED that you're making a sequel! She recommended this to me, and I'm so happy I found it!

I hope you post the sequel son!

Your adoring fan,

ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
O SO CUTE! I loved it! My fingers were tingly and twitching. And they usually only do that when I'm reading yaoi lemons. It was amazing! I will favorite it. And read it again. Tomorrow. And the day after. 3 I will have a cup of sugar daily! D Course, my mom and cousin will think I've gone insane. I feel hyper now even though it's 11:11 PM... D Thank you for writing the wonderful story!
Lunar D. Hayase chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh, this was good XD But you should try to expand it... Like what had happened before for things to lead to a kiss, or even what would happen later XD
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
great story. really cute too XD though it would probably sound slightly better if you switch the was and she in the last sentence to 'she was'. I don't know, it would just sound slightly better to me.
Let Love In chapter 1 . 4/12/2009

This was so great. It made me all tingly inside! I'm not very good with the whole 'kissing scene' sort of thing unless it's totally angsty (which my fics aren't, heh). But fo realz. This was great, I wish it was longer! They are so perfect for each other! Good job, my dear. Thanks so much for one-shot in my honor! :)
BellaLacey chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
D'awe, that was so...sweet. :] I loved it :D Ima gonna read your other story's in a secondd :D Poor Jimmy D: I would DIE if that happend too my Skye :] (My wonderful laptop's name. Not refenced to Skye HM :D) Anywho, that was awesome! Bye! :]

- Bella.
teh-Rii chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

i love ChaseXAngela fic's!

wonderful job!
Miss Mingxi chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
HAHAHA~ this was so kiyute
Nerd-With-A-Computer chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Puns are punny!
DCFG chapter 1 . 3/27/2009

but that was so cute.
shawnders808 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aww! That was so cute!

It was awesome!

Lovd the pun at the end. You shouldn't shot for it, for i made me laugh! Haha!

Haha! Loved the Jimmy thing. I named computer Jeffery...I tell Jeffery everything, thinking no one can hear me and Jefery won't hear, but sometimes I blurt out sects when I forge I was using the webcam...Haha!

Anyways! Great one-shot! I loved it! Can't wait for moer one-shots!