Reviews for You Are Mine
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I normally don't read this pairing but you've made me fall for them in a fresh way. I heart Slytherin!Lucius and Headstrong!Narcissa. Loved this little story :3
Veridissima chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Loved it!
Poor Narcissa... Coming home to find he's betrohed to another
But loved his plan
Perfect!
Hanna chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Loved it. Nothing else to say.
quidditch-faerie chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love it! So cute!
NimbusCentaur chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is absolutely wonderful! Have you ever thought of making this a chaptered story? Or have a prequel and sequel to this? I think people will enjoy it imensely
MayorRegina chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I loved every second of reading this. It was pretty much perfect! The Malfoys are awesome 3
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
aw! 3
Harry chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That romantic

That pair(couple) mas nice and the end that piquant(spicy).
MandyQ chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was sweet. I liked the cleverness with wich Lucius plotted to get out of the marriage he didn't want. And I also have to say bravo to his thoughtfulness at the use of Bellatrix's protectivenes over her little sister to see to it that the story got told.

OF COURSE he would use an Unforgivable Curse for her. But this was in 1973 while Narcissa was still in school and she didn't know that yet. She learned something about him here that has graver consequences than her eighteen-year-old brain can put together.:)

Nicely done overall. I enjoy well written Malfoys and especially young and in love Malfoys. Good for you :)

-MQ
Lady of York chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw how sweet. Really enjoyable. I love Lucius and Narcissa..
xDoubleIndemnity chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Hey, couldn't resist checking out your fic, so here i am! Chardonnay? Really, Narcissa? Yes, the French girl is named after wine. Totally. LOL. OMG, evil Lucius. If she does look like a weasel, it's so cruel to pass her off onto Wilkes. My favorite part is, duh, the Bella reference. It sounds like her, except i would have preferred her going in to curse the girl and him because she cares about Narcissa being upset. And why is Rod cooperating, may i ask? And forward Cissa, Lucius against the wall. That's sometime i attribute to Bella, being forward. But maybe it's a Black trait. ]
PrimiGrl chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
love it! never really did like this couple until i started reading what ppl were writing :)
Brandini86 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
aww this fic is kinda sweet! Jealous!Cissa kinda amuses me. rofl.

i love the love scene at the end..Narcissa/Lucius is my fav pairing...by far
Alatarielf chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw! Cute. Lucius definitely redeemed himself. Oh please do write more Lucius/Narcissa!
Lola686 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009