Reviews for Six Times That Bailey Helps Owen
K. Thomas Fenwick chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
that has to be the best thing i have ever read!
Mary Ware chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hello, AngelaMermaid. I can't tell you enough just how much I enjoyed reading this story. I absolutely adore Owen and Cristina. But what you did here with Owen and Miranda was

beautiful. I found your understanding of the characters to

be pretty dead on. I felt like a was seeing a video of the

action,in my mind, as I read your words. Your words came to life in their mannerisms. I could see Miranda and Owen as you described them, and told a lot, in very few words. So,

I wasn't bored at any time. And, the way you strung it all

together with special little moments. into a really sweet friendship is priceless. I don't know if this qualites as a critique or not, but I loved it. Well done, AngelaMermaid.

astrakane chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I can't thanks you enough for your fics. Everytime I read them (and I often do it ), I end up with a big goofy smile on my face D . I love you !
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Bailey is awesome, most especially when she is interfering for the greater good. I really hope that you have more CxO up your sleeve!
xtaline chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw! I love Bailey because she is one of the original Badasses of the hospital and she can certainly stand her ground with Owen. I would really love to see a relationship like this develop between the two of them.
Kirea-K chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Love all your lists :-)
mli chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
LOVE IT! Keep writting other owen/Cristina stories! and this one is Bailey is funny and really amazing! thank you
jump219 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw.. such a nice collection of sweet cute stories. I like every one of them.

Thank you for the great writing. I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
leave it to baily to save the day!

nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
such a nice story! i love it. )
mhcrose311 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Utter cuteness! Love Owen's interactions with Bailey! You got everyone down perfectly-Yay! Though you were probably sending Owen to certain death with that mission of taking Cristina to that "monstrosity" of a baby shower...sigh, I exaggerate really, but ONE can just imagine the fireworks over that conversation, no? hehehe! Bravo! and giant kudos to you! Thanks for writing...
liljan98 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was really really wonderful. Thanks for writing it...
shli chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I love it! I really do enjoy your fanfics. Decided to leave the review here instead of on the board so that it doesn't get lost in the flurry of posts. Can't wait to see more stories during the hiatus. And yay for the return of Chloe. (And of course, say hello to Chloe for me. You know who I mean.)