Reviews for Rouge
noble4259 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
BelleoftheBoulevard16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Rukia is sooo daring! I love it! Please continue! :)
Tenshi-no-Megami chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Please continue ( I can't remember if I reviewed before)
Shad0ish chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Really like it, please continue.
ceiyn chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
wow, did not expect vampires, hehe
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
simply awesome! i hope to high heaven that you continue this! (starry eyes) this was smexy wonderfulness! :3
Amber Tear chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This story is really amazing. Im just new to writing fanfics but you have really great writing styles.
jazzjackrabbit chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Holy Hell Navi girl!

Are you planning to update? As any writer would not like to hear sucha question, my reader side is out now and I want to read more!'!

Is Isshin trying to marry Ichigo off with Orihime? I would like to see Rukia turn him into a vampire...That would be so good, there would be no possibility left for Ichigo to marry anyone...

Wicked...I just thought something nasty...Hm...I shouldn't say such a thing. Nope I shouldn't *shakes her head*

I like Bleach versions of vampire stories (thanks to that calendar for the visual support) if they are well written and I believe you will do one helluva job )

cheers and cookies,

rabbit
Watchmaker163 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, this is god. I totally didn't see the vampire thing coming. Yet that makes it freakin awesome! When is this supposed to take place? It's almost like it's set in the 1800's, with the way people talk and the way you describe things. The style comes off to me as Gothic-Romantic, which fits in that time period. The title is good too. I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. Favorite line:

"Aye," he nodded. "Aren't you going to have something?"

She smiled as she took a sip from her cup. "Later, maybe."
Blatantly Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Excellent chapter! I am instantly attracted to this story of yours. I would love it if you were to continue it. Please, please update soon!
miaow1988 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
great story! didnt see that coming, Rukia being a vampire. hope that Ichigo and Rukia will end up together cause IchiRuki rules!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh I totally didn't see the vampire thing coming.

And this Rukia is totally not the Rukia I know, which threw me off a bit - but I like it so far. Your writing is fabulous! Man, good smut scene! No, excellent smut scene! *two thumbs up*

I'm guessing the girl he's supposed to marry is Inoue? ((blahh))

I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm also hoping you will describe the world they live in in the next chapter? )

Keep up the good work!
happyfacez chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I had a feeling something was up especially when Rukia was so obsessed with his neck... but I didn't see that coming... I guess I didn't put two and two together. :) There has been a lot of stories about vampires and I'm very hesitant to read stories about them. Straight up: it gets old and very repetitive. But... this... is different. :) You have captured my attention and I think I'll give your story a chance. :) Unlike the other stories, you have Rukia as the vampire - that was a good decision on your part. I like the tone of the story and I like how your delivery. I'm interested what will happen next... :) please update soon! :)
Swisz Phantom chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Awesome update soon u got my alerts
Madame Hearts chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow i can't wait to read more