Reviews for Starting Over
LazyHaru chapter 46 . 5/14/2014
Awww, please update! please! Heeheee i want something to happen between alexis and tamaki! Im dieing for it to happen!
Toboe's Soulmate chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
awesome..
ClocheFlos chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I'm not a fan of tamaki pairings, but this is awesome, one of the best fanfictions ive ever read! [ i love the pet rat! ]
GreenEyedSam chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Boo hoo I don't want sora to be with tamaki! Kyouya forever!
Guest chapter 46 . 4/8/2013
Yes yes Im aware Im painfully a few years late to comment on this story... but... WHAT?! Okay so I was hooked and dying through the whole thing, and it was the most brilliant fanfiction Ive read so far! You write (kinda think) just like me just more hyper and collected... but seriously! I LOVE IT! And Alex and Alana and Miki ahhh the most brilliant OC's in existance! I was quite smurged (made up word, meaning something like giddy evil happiness) about all the romances, Miki and Kyoya oh why arent they in the anime? It would be so much more interesting if they ended up with different girls in the anime, and not just all chase Haruhi. Shes great and all but really. I love how you basically defenestrated her and the twins to the corner, but at the same time retained their characters as perfectly as everyone else's. Mori was fantastic! you managed to keep him the same silent manly guy, but added sooo much character to him, and emphasized so many small details about his character that are true to him but unobserved often. Kita/Alana and him had me dying the WHOLE time! Also, the pacing was perfect! You're always like 'gah Im ruining the plot line, too much fluff' or whatever, but it was spot on honestly. just enough plot to keep it moving forward, and just enough fluff to keep us sqelching around in blissful happiness and not realize its just a fictional story of a fictional show. wow I just deppressed myself. in any case. BRILLIANT! MARVELOUS! MON AMI! MON AMI! ;)

however. What.
happened.
to.
Tamaki.
and.
Sora.
/Alex.
!
WHAT IS THIS!? I was like DYING for her in every situation, cause seriously her life sucked! she was in such a rut with him! he like viewed her as a daughter and still obsessed over Haruhi, I mean, she fell for the most unavailable guy out there and... he kept making hints he liked her BUT NO! so I kept squeeing in frustration, until finally... *drumrolll*... this chapter! and I kept waiting...and waiting... and waiting... me: kiss kiss kiss kiiiiiiis REALIZE YOUR *#& $& # FEELINGS!
and...
nothing.
oh except a disney marathon.
what.
I could understand if there were more chapters after, but... but... THE STORY DIED :'(
oh well, I understand about the family issues, so it makes sense and Im not saying that to make you guilty, more just to show you how into your story I got and tell ya that hey even with the sucky fam problems, you're a phenomenal unique and naturally talented writer. Loved the story!
since you wont ever update again and Ill just basically cry in a corner, Ill summerize my ending to your story in my head:
Miki and Kyoya got married so shed never have to sleep alone again and they were together and adorable forever, Mori and Kita finally freaking admitted to eachother they love eachother and made out and got serious as a couple. Tamaki married me. jkjkjk Tamaki and Alex fought because she was unable to take it anymore, then he realized his feelings and went after her and they admit feelings, fluff fluff fluff 3 the end!
Guest chapter 46 . 3/16/2013
What happened? Write more! This is really good!
MapliaInTheBeautifulWorld831 chapter 46 . 2/3/2013
I enjoyed reading your story and I can't wait for the next chapter! I don't want to rush you though. :)! Great job
TryingNotToFall chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I love Sora! If I weren't a girl, I'd ask her to marry me. XD
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 46 . 1/5/2013
I love this story! I don't know what you're planning for the plot but I think it would be funny to have a misson to make tamaki realize he does not think of Alex like a daughter. Maybe the girls could sing a suggestive song... Nothing 2 explicit but yea. Idk if Alena would go for that but I think it would be funny! Please update soon.
Damyxoxo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yeah um.. Yugoslavia does't exist anymore,I don't wan to nag but it split into six different countries I'm just pointing it out cuz I live in one of them I really do like the story thought keep up the good work :-)
greetingsfrommaars chapter 30 . 10/11/2012
XDDDDD go miki
o,0 no, Twilight just makes me go expressionless -,-
the snack that smiles back
GOLDFISH
sorry I had to
greetingsfrommaars chapter 27 . 10/11/2012
*turns pale*
*bows down to my superiors*
greetingsfrommaars chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
HETALIA! A HA HA! but I'm Japan...
you should hear everyone in Anime Crew at my school... when we watch Hetalia, ALL my friends and I sing along to the song...
oh god no... now I'm thinking of Shigure's "high school girls" song... DX
greetingsfrommaars chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
Miki and Bob the Coconut remind me of the squirrel from Ice Age and his acorn... XD
COOKIES!
greetingsfrommaars chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
I just realized the entire first page of reviews is all me... oh wow XD
maybe I should stop saying something for every single chapter... but it's fun...
anyway,
aw crap, they stole my kidney!
XD