Reviews for We Belong In The Sea
neko1998 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Awwwww! He had to ruin the moment! I no Vlad needs more of his submissive mate! Update soon!
DymytryElyza chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
More! M rated - please:) xx
Emma-Jane chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Hey this story is great can u PLease UPload SOme more!
MasterOfGrey chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Please continue! YD has so few worthwhile stories and this one would be a real jewel if you managed to finish it.
breather89 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
ur story was preety good! I found it funny in some parts and suspenseful in others. I hope you write more stories! breather89
Mince2 chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
please continue! its soo hard to find a good Young Dracula story and i love it! xx
DragonFyre94 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Please continue! I really want to know what's gonna happen! Please update soon 3
The truth never set me free chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Please update real soon! I love this story 3
assassin-emily chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
ohhh the suspense! LOVING IT! PLEASE CONTINUE!
MissSexyRain chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
bad count! how could he tear our lovely boys away from each other!:( and they almost kissed too! update soon please :3
Hester Golem chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
So good! Thanks for writing this! It's really really good. Keep writing.
Ryosuke Wataru Ryuichiro Keiji chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Sorry I've never reviewed this story! I always meant to just never got around to it.

Anyways...I love chapter four! The Count is so funny! Aw poor Robin! I love when Vlad bites Robin!

The tension between Vlad & Robin in chapter five is awesome! Wow! When Vlad & Robin nearly kissed it was so hot! Aw its so sad when Vlad is pulled away by his father. Aw poor Robin.

Please update soon!
Patalena chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Hooray for a new chapter!

That was one weird dream Vlad had.

It's a good thing Vlad, Robin, and Chloe got away from Van Helsing. He was in a serious slaying mode there. Scary yet cool.
starrrz chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Update! ] This has made me so happy.

The Count is so funny in this, his scene with Renfield at the beginning totally cracked me up. And, as ever, I love the way you write the Van Helsings. The Academy sounds even worse than the vamp boarding school Vlad's so afraid of.

I can't wait to see where you're going w/ the tension between Vlad and Robin. [Loved this line btw - "Well, you’re my only mate, but if I had more you’d still be the best." - Poor Robin. Lol.]

Aw, and, yay for Mr. Branagh standing up to the Count. It's always great when he does that - He fights prejudice everywhere... except his own. D

x
Patalena chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
This is a really interesting story. I can't wait to find out what the Count does next.

And lol at "poodle" being the safe word. XD