Reviews for Chuck vs the Bar Fight
Sid chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Common, scenes like this should have been in cannon.
This is great! But I still liked Sarah's Premium drunk.
moe-hee-toes sound good when Sarah's sayin it.
Just sayin.

Update Chuck vs fulcrum : beckman strikes back.
uvonpunkfarm chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
The visualization and attention to detail are superb. I love the way that you portray Sarah and her internal turmoil.
baldcoder chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Another nice one shot.
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Great follow up to Premium Drunk. Thanks.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was a brilliantly amusing read. Like all of your fics have been. I loved that he called Morgan a hobbit, and the "We are in a real relationship that is in no way fictional!" bit made me laugh.

I am a little curious about the timeline, though. If Sarah was working at the Orange Orange then it was at least season two, but it sort of seemed to be implying that they hadn't kissed yet, which would have made it early season one...

Anyway, loved the fic. :D
BowTies13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
LOLOLOLOL!

LOVE IT!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hilarious and fun story.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hilarious, yet at the same time so sweet. :D
Lazielow chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Nervert chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow. Cramming a lot of awesome into one chapter.

The humor is spot on as usual (something I'd like to improve on in my own stories).

I like the way the drinking session was broken up (almost reminds me of the flashes of memory one gets after a drunken evening).

Nice turn-around on the biker "gang".

I really like the interaction and reactions between Chuck and Sarah, then later Chuck and Casey. It really evokes their characters.

Finally, nice double meaning with the broken watch.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ahahaha! That was fantastic! Funny and adorable, what a perfect combination! Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw...that was so cute! I love it! Amazing job!
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
So THAT'S why my workplace normally blocks this site. So that their workers aren't screaming their heads off in laughter when they read stories like this. This was funny as hell, and I feel so bad for Sarah, first to play babysitter then to have to be the rational one when she wanted to rip Chuck's clothes off.

Great stuff. Can't wait for more.
daydreamer2578 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OMG - So I'm sitting here in a hospital room waiting for my mom to wake up after surgery and the nurses keep poking their heads in the door thinking something's wrong because I'm laughing so dang hard! I tried asking one of them if they've ever watched Chuck and all I got was this half quizzical, half annoyed look :) But that was great! Aromatherapy shop owning, Prius driving biker gangs, Casey telling Chuck he's a good kisser, and of course mo-hee-toes, it's too much! And great Charah at the end too. Thanks for the laugh!
ohtheconspiracy chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Honestly, you write some of the best Chuck stories I've read on this site. No joke. And I'm always shocked that you don't get more reviews than you do, but what can you say? Talent tends to go unnoticed.

Anyway, kudos for your amazing little snippets of Charah life (: You rock.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »