Reviews for Incubus
soulsister chapter 2 . 1/5
Please update or finish this story because I have to know if Jeff gets his heart handed to him on a platter like the others because he is so damn sure that Shawn is so in love with him and everyone is lying to him. So please update or finish this story so I can see what happens. You can't just leave this story hanging like this its just to great not to finish. Thanks.
hbklover1412 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I hope Jeff will be the one to break the heartbreak kid. Don't let them discourage you Jeffie you can do it! Please Update Soon :)
hbklover1412 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I really wish i could have found this fic sooner, but better late than never i guess :) anyways i really love this cold heartless Shawn of yours. Not really big on Jeff/Shawn. I'm a Shawter fan :) But Shawn is so awesome that he can make any couple work. I also like when Shawn asked out Jeff and kissed him I thought that part was really cute... oh and please UDATE!
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
let jeff be the one that shawn can't live without. let him break the heartbreaker.
vampiregirl2009 Wolfgirl77769 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Update blood kiss because I want Kevin Thorn turn Maria into a vampire and queen of the vampires.
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
_ wow awesome
BellaHickenbottom chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I agree with Taker from experience, once you love Shawn, you never get over it! I REALLY hope Jeff is the exception to the rule! But honestly, if Shawn isnt with Mark or Hunter than he must 'not have a heart' cuz that just goes against nature!
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Poor Jeffy he is going to end up brokenhearted. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
slashdlite chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I thought you were never going to update this! Glad you finally did!

Taker could be right, Jeff might be the one to hold Shawn down. But, I don't see things going so easily for Jeff.

Poor Taker, he's so torn up about what Shawn did to him. Even in his pain, he wished Jeff well. If Jeff failed and Shawn left him cold, maybe you would consider pairing Taker and Jeff together. Now, that would be awesome! LOL! That's just me but you write it the way you want it.

Great chapter!
RomansAngel22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter it is really good
slashdlite chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Great start! I love it!

Don't see too many Jeff/Shawn slash fics out there and I'm already enjoying this!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aw, man, I hope you continue this!

It's wonderful and it caught my interest perfectly! Please update as soon as you can!
AnonymousPunk chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Me likes so far. Looking forward to more :)
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
i like it but im hoping Jeff is different from the others and can make Shawn a good man instead of a man whore lol