Reviews for Thank You
Liwliwa-Janoah chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I’m confused. If this is set after the virtual world, which to my recollection was on Kaiba Corp Island, and to my recollection it blew up. Why are they talking about going to Kaiba Corp Island if they’ve just left the virtual world which was on said island? I am totally confused.
The door automatically slid shut…0.0
I can’t believe she answered “yeah” when he asked if she thought he was that heartless….
I can’t wait to read more of her shocked expression when he said that he would save her 100 times over.
She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist? Hmmmm? Has Tea done something like this before? I wonder…
Wow. She snapped him out of his trance. I guess he was entranced by her body.
LMAO! It’s almost as big as your ego…ha ha ha
So she was a virgin?...
So he couldn’t wear a condom? I mean you just took her virginity, do they want to become parents?
Great ending.
I wish someone heard them. I wondered how they would’ve have explained that one.
Great Story. I wish it wasn’t a one shot though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
good lemon
Blood Thirsty Angle chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awesome. I loved this
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
geek squad finds them in the morning and all hell breaks loose and tea is hopefully on the pill
Lnzhomeskillet chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awesome story!

Great detail. You're a really good writer. Keep up the good work!
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
me encanto
Kaibafan17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OMG, fuckin luved it. The gang r going to be pissed lol
allie chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
"It's almost as big as your ego" she smirked back.

LOL! That has to be my favorite line out of the whole story. That is great! lol... And kaiba actully sounds like well...kaiba!
Nyrababe chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Very good idea. You need to add some additional words to make things follow better. you know ... gramar and what not. But hey I'm one to talk. anways nice story! I'd add a bit more plot to it but other then that a wonderful story.
joannicahx3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
great story! :)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
nice!
FREEDOM3334 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is a really nice lemon. I can imagine Kaiba being rough when it comes to sex. Well done.
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aw, cute ending

There was a bit in the middle where the tenses got a little confused, you had a sentence or two in the present tense, but apart from that, well written!