Reviews for Away from You
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 26 . 1/20
KEEEEEEEEEEEP GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIING! Friend, I know how the writer's block is, just look at my profile, over half of my stories have been left unfinished, but if it means you will finish this amazing story, COME TO ME ANY TIME! AUNT MAGGIE SHALL HELP YOU OVERCOME, SWEET FRIEND!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
Oh sob. This is too sad for me. I'm crying right now, so I'd appreciate it if you'd permit me to cry in a corner while you update this.
Fae the Queen chapter 26 . 5/8/2013
awww man this hasn;t been updated in so long! You should update again soon!
Impy chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
So . . . no chance of this being updated then?

It's really really good.
Penas e Pergaminhos chapter 26 . 8/2/2012
I really hope you continue this, it's such an amazing story, so very well written. So anyway congrats for it.
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
I read what was there of your story a long time ago, back when it was first published. I read up to a certain point - probably up to the hiatus - but I'm not completely sure. You have a great story, and I can't wait for the next update. This tale is so heart wrenching and beautiful.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
I hate Dalik! Great story! Thanks for writing!
queendraconis chapter 26 . 10/17/2011
I have just read the entirety of this in a day and I have fallen in love with it, and your writing. I've also cried more times than I can count. I only wish it was finished.
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 26 . 9/22/2011
Oz I completely understand where your coming from. Writers block totally sucks! Absolutely love the story, and its a really great idea for a story. I sincerely hope your able to work through your writers block and are able to continue this story.
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 26 . 7/31/2011
Please don't let this story die! I've read this story at least twice and have been checking religiouly to see if the story has been updated.
Victoria Pendragon chapter 26 . 4/29/2011
Wow. Just, wow. How stubborn can my namesake be? And why does her bubble-head BFF say the logical things? That's Elphie's job! I love the story, so forgive my little rant. Keep up the updating, and don't let the story die again, please!
greengirl16 chapter 26 . 3/31/2011
So I saw Wicked again last Saturday and it made me realize how much I've missed the fandom and the Wicked fanfic site so I came back and started obsessively searching for "the fic" and I read a few things scanned some stuff but nothing was what I wanted: either Fiyeraba with and original plot or some post-musical stuff. But omg this is "the fic" I just love it! Please don't give up and I'm glad you didn't forget about it when it was claimed a dead fic. Actually I may I have read a few of the first chapters back when it was first posted, but I can't remember! :P anyways I am in love and please please please update soon :)
S. Snowflake chapter 26 . 3/21/2011
I was pleasantly surprised to find your update. Another great chapter that leaves me wondering what will happen next.
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 26 . 3/21/2011
This is a wonderful story and I hope that you continue with it. Hope to see a new chapter posted soon
werewolf-in-training chapter 26 . 3/21/2011