Reviews for TwilightMaximum Ride OC
lillian chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Please when you update email me at . thank you
Mythical Cloud chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Love it update soon!
Il Cielo Piove delle Stelle chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love it! The whole plot is so amazing, I hope you update soon!
Flames Are Hot chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit..

First things first:

Your Mary Sue/OC is horrible to put lightly. She has in a language you Suethors speak "supah specual awisum powas!". I mean really, 1 percent bird, 2 percent feline. No. Just no. Her name is Mint. Another no-no. She is suppose be 5 or 6, yet without leadership and guidance she escapes the school. Really, Angel herself from the books was a Mary Sue. And your character as a whole surpasses her on the Sue-o-meter.

Second:

Your grammar and spelling. Another thing that makes me want to smash my laptop. Just to let you know: it is okay to put a period after someone's speech.

That is all for now. Personally I just hope you destroy your way of internet connection. It'd make everyone's life easier.
cleo the hedgehog chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
OMG! I LIKE THIS STORY, and the little girl's reactions are so cute -
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
aww, she sounds so cute! i could just imagine her sitting on the ground playing tea party, her tail swishing on the ground. i feel so horrified that she had to hurt herself to escape. she's only 6! are you going to have any other characters? like other than the cullens and the flock (if they do come into the story) like one of those people that randomly come to your door and try to sell things. i think it would be cool if you had someone who reflected your personality. (i've done that twice now!) update soon :)

your no1 reader

Randomitis Sufferer :P
Randomitis Sufferer chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
aww cute. so like, is minty gonna be like angel? mind reading or something different? update soon :)