Reviews for Digital Reach
SAgotogether chapter 9 . 8/13
Please update! I just love how you display Tomoki in this.
Kronikankirjoittaja chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This story feels interesting :) ... But why Lunamon is on Lucemon's side :( ?!
Josain Chennuth chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. I haven't seen a plot even similar to this. Are you going to release another chapter anytime soon?
T chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
AH! I love this story so much! Plz keep updating it!
Breanna-Higurashi chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Love this story please update soon! Hope Kouji will be ok and poor Kouichi!
Blaze Snow chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
I love the twins so much, it's kinda sad

love ya loads

Fighter
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
*snicker* You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Koji -er, I mean, Talismon- was growing a soft spot for the poor psychotic bunny! And Aquilamon was one of my favorite Digimon in the second season... Oh well! Update soon!
Shadowedlion chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
DAMN YOU KOUJI! YOU HAVE A BROTHER THAT WOULD DIE FOR YOU AND YOU ARE TREATING HIM SO BADLY! My heart is yours Kouichi. I love you.

Oh, and Mniya, love your writing. So well written. I love it, and i'm only up to the 6th chapter. I loved the description of the temple of ice. It was so well written, and I am not even a fan of Tomoki, but I adored that chapter. I just can't wait till i read Kouichi's Temple... /stares aimlessly into space thinking about Kouichi.../ Sorry, sorry. But thank you for saving me from the sleep that my parents are trying to force me into.

So all i have to say is thanks for the great update!
HKTK chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
nice o!
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Thank you so much for updating!

I absolutely loved this story and the plot.

You did a great job on this, can't wait for the next chapter!
Empyrea chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
i wonder what sort of tale devidramon told aquilamon:)

hehe... i knew aquilamon was up to something

and lastly tomoki did a nice job on cheering them up;)

i'll be cheering for takuya on the next chappie

and i hope some of those riddles will be answered too

looking forward to the next one, so update soon
mudkipmon chapter 9 . 11/13/2009

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

That chapter was good, even if it was short.
Tamie123 chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
I thought that Aquilamon was a spy and could not be trusted. He just trying to gain their trust and betray them later or so that is his original plan. Anyway I am looking foward to reading the next chapter though.
TobiGB chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
This was a great chapter I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Neon Pendulum chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
letting lekismon go seems more than a little suspicious, wat's talismon planning? and y didn't aquilamon just take kouichi to lucemon?