Reviews for Digital Reach
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This story feels interesting :) ... But why Lunamon is on Lucemon's side :( ?!
theradioactivephoenix chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I really enjoyed reading what you have so far. I haven't seen a plot even similar to this. Are you going to release another chapter anytime soon?
T chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
AH! I love this story so much! Plz keep updating it!
Breanna-Higurashi chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Love this story please update soon! Hope Kouji will be ok and poor Kouichi!
Blaze Snow chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
I love the twins so much, it's kinda sad

love ya loads

Fighter
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
*snicker* You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Koji -er, I mean, Talismon- was growing a soft spot for the poor psychotic bunny! And Aquilamon was one of my favorite Digimon in the second season... Oh well! Update soon!
Shadowedlion chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
DAMN YOU KOUJI! YOU HAVE A BROTHER THAT WOULD DIE FOR YOU AND YOU ARE TREATING HIM SO BADLY! My heart is yours Kouichi. I love you.

Oh, and Mniya, love your writing. So well written. I love it, and i'm only up to the 6th chapter. I loved the description of the temple of ice. It was so well written, and I am not even a fan of Tomoki, but I adored that chapter. I just can't wait till i read Kouichi's Temple... /stares aimlessly into space thinking about Kouichi.../ Sorry, sorry. But thank you for saving me from the sleep that my parents are trying to force me into.

So all i have to say is thanks for the great update!
HKTK chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
nice o!
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Thank you so much for updating!

I absolutely loved this story and the plot.

You did a great job on this, can't wait for the next chapter!
Empyrea chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
i wonder what sort of tale devidramon told aquilamon:)

hehe... i knew aquilamon was up to something

and lastly tomoki did a nice job on cheering them up;)

i'll be cheering for takuya on the next chappie

and i hope some of those riddles will be answered too

looking forward to the next one, so update soon
mudkipmon chapter 9 . 11/13/2009

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

That chapter was good, even if it was short.
Tamie123 chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
I thought that Aquilamon was a spy and could not be trusted. He just trying to gain their trust and betray them later or so that is his original plan. Anyway I am looking foward to reading the next chapter though.
TobiGB chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
This was a great chapter I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Neon Pendulum chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
letting lekismon go seems more than a little suspicious, wat's talismon planning? and y didn't aquilamon just take kouichi to lucemon?
Tamie123 chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
This story is good. Though I wonder how in those chapters is that Bokomon and Kouichi got so well so fast and did not even take any type of medicine for the sickness. Also I really do not know why Takuya was complaining about ice since fire has the advantage over ice which is froze water and at least he had access to heat if it was room temperature water it would have been a different story. Lucemon is truly malicious I am beginning to think that he choose Kouji because he had flaws relating to pride. Whereas Lucemon is the Demon Lord of Pride or is it because no one would expect a creature of light to be evil. Well I think I will find out later in the story.