Reviews for I Happen To Like Jokes Part 4
What happened to part 3?
snowbunnyhd chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
what happened to part 3
Makenna Quinn chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
and the others parts? :( i really want to read it, please post those parts pleaaaaaaseeee :'(
pandabear21 chapter 22 . 1/19/2013
I'm really glad you came back! I've been waiting eagerly for an update!
JadziaVu chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Is my computer messing up, or are Parts II and III missing from your profile? :(
lovernotafighter.sometimes chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
what happened to part 1,2,and 3! i liked this story T.T please bring them back!
2 headed dragonlover chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Cute. Part Four? Where's the other three parts?
Lola the Evil Bunny chapter 20 . 2/25/2011
FREAKING CLIFFHANGERS! 3 Still love this story! D
MK08 chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
Sorry it took me ages to review, classes started again and it's been hectic getting readjusted. Anyway, this was a really good chapter. This new information about Jasper's past was pretty interesting! Great work! :)
caitycat22 chapter 21 . 1/16/2011
Sooo I waited till I had final confirmation before posting a review, but now I can proudly announce that *drummmroooolllll* I failed my final exams because I was too engrossed in reading your stories! Haha! I don’t regret it at all Time well spent! I love Joker just as much as I love The Joker. Wonderful job portraying both sides of our beloved Clown Prince! And little Dannie is quite the hoot! She’s grown into a wonderful young woman as well! And let’s not forget Miss Harley (Who’s my favorite character btw)! Awesome awesome awesome job! Reading your work has finally made me switch from just being a reader to a writer! Although my work can never live up to yours! Haha! Can’t wait for the next update!
LadyJok3r chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
WOW! Another piece of the puzzle. ...However I do miss the times between Joker and Harl. :(
beexfeatheryduster chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Sorry, I've been awfully busy and I haven't gotten time to review :( So, I'm going to do that now for the whole thing (so this might be a long review lolz) First I'll address this chapter though. It was interesting and I liked your description at the start. You really did literally paint the scene in my mind with that one. I'm starting to get a little curious about Jasper now, even though I really don't like him that much.

It's very interesting what you've had happening with Danielle. Those scenes in her mind, with the ringmaster and all that were very interesting and it just screamed Joker to me, if you get what I mean. You very clearly demonstrated there the power of the human mind, because from our perspective (Danielle's at the time), we didn't know that it was anything other than a dream. Then we find out that she's actully got a gun to her head in real life and goes ahead ad shoots herself. I am curious how the gunshot managed to effect her as much as it did, and why Joker's so sympathetic almost about it, so understanding. Either Joker had a similar experience with a gunshot wound, or she's just descending into the madness he's in and the gunshot wound she's sustained is entirely seperate and has nothing to do with it at all.

I like how you have showed the character's progressing. You have made them see more human and yet still the menacing cartoon/comic villans that they are. You've added more to Joker's character, and yet still kept close enough to the various characterisations. It's certainly a difficult feat I would think and I applaud you on doing it so well. See *claps hands in applause* You've also made Penguin a little more villanous. In my mind I've always thought of Penguin as being a little more fail than the rest of the villans. Ivy is the same as she nearly always is, and I thought it was so funny that she did actually throw up when Harley and Joker started schmoozing (that's probably not even a word).

Now then, onto Danielle herself. I'm not mad keen on her middle name, but you've made her rather endearing actually. I loved her when se was a five year old and we were beginning to see that she was a bit of a Daddy's Girl concerning certain things. I LOVED the scene where they were both saring the same rant about tv advertisements. It was a classic, and was absolutely brilliant. I couldn't have done it better myself. Now, it's getting a little difficult to type this review because the screens being all strange and not actually really letting me see what I'm typing. So, I'll have to leave off for now. I'll probably have more to tell you about later.

Looking forward to the next update :)
Alex Snape chapter 21 . 1/10/2011