Reviews for Bent and Broken
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 4/4
Have you rewritten it yet. i don't think Tom would like that vamp at all! he is too possessive. Will Tom be a lover/ brother or parent. A brother seems to fit best somehow. a very protective brother! Pair Harry with an OC character or Barty. Just to be different!
KatzeIason69 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
ooooh this was just getting sooo good too. please oh please don't get discouraged with the story you have a great story line going here.:)* please update soon ok.
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Was he rape
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I found this a bit confusing. Obviously the pairing will be a big part but i sorta expected harry/voldemort and that doesnt seem to be happening..
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Individual Narrative chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
I've enjoyed this story so far. I saw that you were worried about it, but I like that Harry is in a relationship with someone else before Riddle, because real life is often like that. Also, didn't think that the chapter where we see Draco and Harry interacting was utter shit, I like seeing different facets of Harry's new life, and the bit about giraffes was cute.

I do support you rewriting this though, I caught some grammar mistakes and sentences that seemed like the words had been swapped and were in the wrong place. I hope you don't lose inspiration, because I really like this story! It's different from the other ones I've seen, more lighthearted as it goes on.

The beginning sort of bugged me though. I don't think Harry has to be raped to be miserable at his relatives house, especially when he's already so mentally unstable. And rape victims generally don't so enthusiastically engage in sex months later, you know? I think the story would be better without it. Especially since in canon the Dursleys don't beat Harry, and just the neglect and verbal abuse is enough to make him absolutely miserable and malleable for Dumbledore. So taking a step further with beating and without rape I think would be enough to convince Harry to run away, and enough to anger Voldemort. I don't want to tell you how to write your story, I just wanted to share my opinion, especially since we see rape so much on this site (and I really don't get why).
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
I really like this story
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
:o godamn authors!
Shannon the Original chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
good story keep it up i really like it
Kenjo chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Awww... I do hope you'll get back on Harry fandom. I hope. But still I'll wait for updates
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
i do love this story, but one mistake that you make was that lucius was onw of the people that catches harry, and then he ask voldemort if lucius already left azkaban

i do hope that you continue it
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
yummy *-*
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Please update soon!
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I enjoyed this story very much :D
gaarasgrl19 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
tom is being a hypocrite. he was about to rape harry now he is all oh you have been raped before i will get revenge.