Reviews for Faded Flower
7doom chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Very beautiful :). I'ts written very well.
thedeadcrafter chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I LOVE it! Great job. It really captures Scatty. I love the books and I was sad when I finished the last one. Oh well. Great things don't last forever. Anyways, back to the poem. That line got me too. It was just so, so, emotional. Hope to see more. :)
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was really amazing.
pugfaced chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh, I absolutely loved this poem. It carries raw emotion and is so full of angst.

*Faving

-Masq(:
ww chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wow that poem is really deep, I;m definitely not a hater :D

it's really great!
Isis chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
What the heck are you talking about when you said you don't know how to write poetry? This poem is amazing and absolutely beautiful! I love it! I would maybe add some puncuation zo that it is easier to understand, but it's all up to you. You don't have to study poetry to know how to write it. You just put words together so that they mean something and sound pretty. That's how I see it. It's an art; no one sees art the exact same way. No one creates art the exact same way. Anyway I'm rambling. Again awesome poem! Please keep writing! :D
gombo12345 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I know who this is...

Scathach rite?

You make the poem sound so touching

this is so good!

pls make another one about Josh pls!

When he did not have the awakened powers!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is really insightful and well written. I like it! :)
JustFreedom chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
its a really beautiful poem. I wish there were more good stories and poems like this in Nicholas Flamel. I think this is the best yet. This is so nice. :)
earthbound15 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow.

This was a great poem! It told us all about Scatty's feelings. I take it that the moon and sun is Sophie and Josh?

Anyways GREAT job! I loved it!
LaurennaLee chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh my goody-gum drops! You are an amazing writer. I love poetry and write it all the time (except I have never shown anyone...no one even knows i love to write...) That poem is amazing! And you DEFINATELY DO NOT SUCK AT POETRY! Please keep writing. You're brilliant!
Flammortal Awakened chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I loved it! You definatly do not suck at poetry. You captured the emotions and thoughts so well! I wish I could be as good as you at poetry. It is so beautiful!
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
yay! I love tyhis
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Mmhm, The Alchemist 8D Finally! 8D So totally deserves it. This is a different poem from the ones I usually read - and sometimes write - but it shows the feeling of an...unemotional warrior - vampire - and seeing the strong bond between the twins, she feels some sort of curiosity for emotion. All this taken off that one end _ It was a good way to end a chapter.

~PT
Cluainn Fhada chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
peoms don't have to rhmye most of mine don't but Ireally really Likr this one