Reviews for Quantum Leaping Filia
Jenmoon1 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
intesting a little hard to understand
Radical chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Upate Soon !
kitsuneonna chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Whoo-hoo! You're back and writing Slayers stuff again! A crossover with Quantum Leap? That idea cracks me up because I used to watch that show all the time... just as long as there's no Xel/Sam yaoi XD

O.o WOULD it be yaoi? Ah, nevermind me.
Kellybug chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
I have sampathy for Sam... whoever he's there to help, it's Fililia who needs the help! And, as we all know..

Filia's beyond help ;))
Alamandorious chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Interesting story, but you need to figure out a way for Sam to be -useful-, as he has no magic, none of Filia's strength, nor her ability to shift to her dragon form.

Seems pretty well written other than that
Ranma Higurashi chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
WHE!YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!
Irena K chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
I'd say "what *were* you thinking?" but I'm hardly one to throw stones. Besides, Quantum Leap! Huzzah!

As for actual reviewing, if you plan on finishing this: it's fun, with a nice sense of whimsy to it. But there are some improvements that could be made. A beta reader would help with some of the grammatical errors and minor mistakes (at one point Al calls Sam Al(!)). Also, think about some of the plot holes - where does Ziggy get her information regarding the Slayers world? Would Al and co. be able to get access to it so quickly? You've got the first two parts of a decent story here but it has the potential to be a better one.
XellAn-Chan chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
you seriously need to finish this. QL is one of the greatest shows and i love the concept of this story. i wanna know what happens! _
Faith-chan chapter 2 . 2/27/2002
Ye gods! lol! Oh, please write more, pretty pretty please? Quantum Leap and Slayers, ye can't beat that combo! _
libra-gurl chapter 2 . 1/14/2002
Ehehehehe, good one. So what happens to Xellos' official nickname "Namagomi" by Filia. :D
Saotome chapter 2 . 1/3/2002
Damn! I love these types of fics, PLEASE CONTINUE!
E. Wojo chapter 2 . 12/20/2001
You'd think Lina and Amelia would have felt that there was something wrong with Filia. Not just Zel and Xellos. It's a good story so far keep writing.
LinaNverse chapter 2 . 12/18/2001
awesome, cute ficcy! i like it, it's cute. i'd like to see more. i'll check back regularly. ummm, i don't really have any suggestions for it, but that's ok cuz you seem to have it well in hand already. :)
Mynuet chapter 2 . 12/15/2001
Yay! I love Quantum Leap! I thought your bits with Sam and Al were dead on, and I can't wait to see how Sam handles some of the upcoming events. Write more!
Patches chapter 2 . 12/14/2001
Woo! Two of my favorite series! I read one other QL/anime crossover where Sam leaped into Ash from Pokemon. You know, because of its nature, Quantum Leap can pretty much be crossed over with anything under the sun. Heh, interesting choice to have him leap into Filia, though. Gourry would've been easier for him, because then no one would wonder if he suddenly didn't know something _*. And for those of you reviewers who don't know Quantum Leap, it runs at 5:00 Eastern weekdays on the Sci-Fi Channel. Watch it. Embrace it. Make "Oh boy" part of your daily vocabulary.