Reviews for Storm hawks: Crossover Tales
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
Something tells me that this is crossover with Mortal Kombat. If I'm wrong, then I don't know. D;;; Anyway, nice... XD
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 14 . 10/14/2010
... I found that show a disgrace to Marvel Heroes, but boy, was that theme song was so cool! XDDD Good job on adapting the lyrics!
Page-Mistress chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Considering I'm one of those people who likes Starling/Repton, I can total see this.
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
Something tells me that this is a multi-crossover in honor of the new Predators movie. Nice... 3 Though, I hope that Azula gets axed. 3 *BRICKED*
Vaele chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
LMFAO! so out of Character but hilarious.

But one thing, Dethklok arn't brutal, especially with Band Member Names like "Pickles" lolol.
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
XD Nice... I never thought Elmer Fudd would confused Blizzarians with "Wabbits". Of course, I would confused them with dogs first.
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
Wow, Cyclonis is a closet Dethklok fan. Who would have thought it? Anyway, nice Metalocalyspe crossover and also, I think I see a mention of Brutal Legend. Or maybe it's just me seeing a lot of rock in this story to make me think of it.
avatoa chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
Aw, she's so happy. Which is kind of creepy.
Saffronica612 chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
wow, that was so creepy!

hey, are you taking requests for characters to appear? because someone from Lord of the Rings would be really cool, maybe Gandalf!
Saffronica612 chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
wow...godzilla. awesome! how many times have i said this, but i just love these!
Saffronica612 chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
awesome! x-men have made an appearance! this is getting cooler and cooler!
Saffronica612 chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Aliens! ah, they give me nightmares! awesome chapter, though!
Saffronica612 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
awesome!
Saffronica612 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
cool
Saffronica612 chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
hahahahah...these are hilarious! i love them!