Reviews for Trio
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Really liked this and after thinking long and hard about it, well you got both Anna and Delenn down pat. I guess that if Delenn had been part of the Day of the Dead celebration, well I would think that she'd want to see either Dukhat or Valen/Sinclair but then it made truly excellent sense for her to meet Anna.

Why do I get the feeling that the discussion turned to the whimsical and the funny at times between the two women.

I guess also (in a similar vein to what happened to Lochley) when Anna departed, I kinda thought that she would also reassure Delenn that the others that she had lost in her life were truly proud of her after everything that she had been through both good and bad.

Anyway, excellent job.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
So what did Delenn ask Anna? I can think of a few things... Good story!
Kelmin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Another terrific one! I just watched Day of the Dead, so I was finally allowed to read this, and was of course not disappointed. At first I thought the "trio" would be Delenn, Lennier, and someone else - but I liked much better that it worked out to be the Three Wives. Or, at least that's how I interpreted the apt title. I also like that at the last two lines, the ice was broken - just enough - between Delenn and Lochley. I was having a hard time imagining how they would be able to work together... and also having a hard time imagining how Delenn would ever be able to get past Sheridan's major (and, IMHO, not TTC) omission of his past with Lochley. You'd think there would be a Minbari ritual for talking about one's past before joining or marrying or whatever they call it.

Anyhow - thanks for another gem.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Very nicely done. I can say little more than that, this time.