Reviews for hot spot
Child at Heart Forever chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Those last two sentences were excellent! :)

Anyway, as for the story as a whole, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was written in such a way that wasn't too overbearing, but still had enough content to enforce a point. Simple and effective, so to speak. I wish I could cram a good story into eight chapters, but no...I'm lucky that I can even fit a story into twenty.

Not that length matters, but shorter stories are easier to manage. XD

For this being the first story under your belt, it was pretty enjoyable! I'd tell you that you'll definitely get better later on, but the other stories of yours that I've already read plus The End of the Rainbow are perfect proof of that. ;)

Later!

Child at Heart Forever chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
"Nobody destroys the world while Sonic's on the scene!"- Damn straight!

The actually battle itself was on the short side, but it was just enough to be worthy. I mean, Sonic was willinging to sacrifice himself if it meant taking the beast down with him. No matter how few words that can be conveyed it, it's going to be a big thing. ;)

Aw, and Knuckles does care. The scene where they met up again was pitch perfect, and Sonic wanting to keep fighting with Knuckles because it was fun. X) Sonic and Knuckles DO make a great team, no matter how much they oppose each other.

I laughed along with them when they mentioned chili dogs. :D

Child at Heart Forever chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
You gotta feel for Knuckles, hearing a death-indicating scream has to be the worse sound ever...

And let's see- the world's going to be destroyed, Sonic's got plans to stop it before it happens, and Tails and Knuckles make a quick getaway...classic scenario, and I love it! :)

Go Sonic, you can do it! *thumbs up*

Child at Heart Forever chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Ooh, things are really escalating for the team, aren't they? You know things can't be good when Sonic blacks out at the end of a chapter. D:
Child at Heart Forever chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Wow, I was going to quote a bunch of stuff from this chapter, but once I hit that cliffhanging (har har) scene, I just said, "Forget it, this chapter is too awesome to quote completely!"

With that, everything about this chapter was great! Sonic and Knuckles differences and teamwork, saving each other's life (especially when they were hanging- that was perfect!), Eggman revealing his plot, the two fighting together, and then them finally saving Tails. Needless to say, it completely rocked!

Gotta love friendship. It overcomes all! ;D

Child at Heart Forever chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
"Dear first class passengers, do you have any preferences for a landing place? Your pilot is waiting for any special wishes," he continued jokingly.- There's only one class on that plane, Sonic. XD

Typical Sonic, just wants to hlep but his impatience ends up getting on Knuckles' nerves. Maybe Knuckles telling him to leave was a smart move? ;)

"Small silver and blue pinpricks spread across a dark table cloth."- Pretty! And the gang tends to fall asleep a lot in this, don't they?

Looks like their next destination is a volcano...and Sonic's all ready to go play with monsters and dance with danger.

"The sun is shining, the sky is blue and all the birds of your nice Island are singing. The day is just waiting for us to go ahead and spoil Eggman's plans."- Classic!

Onto the next chapter with me then, I guess. :)
Child at Heart Forever chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
"The young fox was lying on the couch; curled into a small, orange furred ball, one of his twin tails under his head, the second one entwined around his body."- D'aw, the image of sleeping Tails. X)

...and then the poor fox gets kidnapped. Darn it!

Good on Knuckles for trying to help, and Sonic's immense patience in this chapter is very impressive for him. Despite being worried like crazy, he tries to get as much information as he can...including surfing the internet. XD

"Who are you planning to ask up there? You are the only person who lives there."- I laughed much too hard at that, simply because it seemed so obvious. xD But Knuckles' reply afterward does make sense.

And now they're taking the Tornado! Sweet! Sonic doesn't get to pilot it enough, even if he prefers running and Tails is much more of an ace at piloting.

Child at Heart Forever chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Why the heck do people say the beach is the nicest place to go?-

The mountains are FAR superior! xD

Ello, was hunting for a Sonic and Knuckles fic, and came across this one...and then I remembered
that I promised I'd catch up on some of your stories, so...one thing lead to another. I'm already liking the amount of friendship supplied here, and it's only the first chapter!

Plus, the descrption of Sonic running through the mountains at the beginning inspired me to go for a run! This might be an oldfic, but I'm still enjoying it! :)
gameloverx chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
Yay! Great story! Sorry, I'm too lazy to write a decent review. U know, i was thinking of stealing your "order" idea. Can i? Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? XD
sabrina nova14 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
yours is good please try mine its called sabrina nova in blood
Silverchild of the winds chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
good going. Your spelling was awful at times, but your grammar was -not so bad as to be distracting-which is much much much better than many of the fics on this site. The story flowed well. the friendship was sweet, and you avae this just the right amount of tension.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
This was GORGEOUS! You thought up this complex plot all by yourself, kept the characters absolutely in character, and all in non-native language! O.O BEAUTIFUL JOB! Loved how close Sonic and Tails were, and Knux and Sonic's fights were hilarious! *U* Keep rockin' on! Brillaint, brilliant, work! *U* *U* *U*
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Good stuff with the Master-Emerald-healing, and I liked Sonic's annoying impatience in Knux's library too. And Sonic's rather unwise choice of nap-spot, trying to throw himself over the edge of the island when he wakes up. :)

Also, with refard to Knux being completly in the dark about his people; when did you write this? Before Sonic Adventure 1? That's old, man. O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OLD.

Knuckles only being able to curl up to sleep in front of the Master Emerald was a nice touch, too. He does love that gem. :D
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Sonic slipping out for a mind-clearing morning run was a nice touch; like I said with Ch1, you do a really good job of emphasising his love of speed all the time. And when it comes back to bite him in the ass via kidnappings while he's gone... harsh. :)

The hedgehog's frustration and computer illiteracy was well-placed, too; I really got the impression of how integral Tails was to the team from the way his absence leaves Sonic completly incapable of doing anything technical.

The emphasis on Knux's heritage and the lost knowledge on Angel Island was a nice touch, too. As with Sonic's running, you're using aspects of the characters that a lot of writers seem to forget about, so I like it. Another fine chapter! :D
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
This is really a great start for a Sonic fic, and one that you very rarely see nevertheless. Just... Sonic. Running around. And doing what he does. It's a simple and effective way of introducing the story, and reminding us that the hedgehog is, first and foremost, just a guy who loves speed and adventure and places that haven't been metallised. :D

I feel you could've done with more description of the robots that were surrounding Knux. Beyond jetpacks and guns, there's not much describing them. I assumed they were Eggrobos, but... *shrug*

Liked Knux's refuse-to-be-helped-out pride; that's some nice characterisation. The description of him slowly deteriorating through blood loss was well-constructed too.

“You’re right.” Knuckles said, more silent than usually. “Who are you going to call?”

- GHOSTBUSTERS! :)

An intriguing start, anyway. Robotnik's up to unspecified chicanery and that's NEVER a good thing.