Reviews for The Soldier's Return
Kane Rune chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
This is one if the best fics I've ever read. I hope you keep on writing. You should make a sequel lol.
Julia chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Possibly one of the best fics I've ever read. I absolutely adore your writing. Keep up the good work, you've got a new fan!
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I love this so much! great work!
Xerxus Namikaze chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Purely magnificent. I just re-reread Airman and I couldn't help but wonder if there was a fanfic of it. Here I stumble and find one of the best fanfics I've ever seen. Beautiful.
zrexheartz chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I really liked how you ended the story.. this book truly is amazing..
Supermassive Asshole chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I'm satisfied after reading this. It doesn't reveal too much nor too little. I think it's very good- a fanfic can't get much better than this.

Amazing work.

Okay, I'll put in an exclamation mark!
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hi! It's me. I just finished re-re-re-reading Airman again, so I decided to read this fic as well, seeing as how I like your ending better then the one in the book. Thanks!
authorwannabe101 chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Can you write a story about when Otto finds out that Connor is marrying Isabella? Just a suggestion. And if you do, can you send me a PM? Thanks! I loved the story by the way. It was exactly what I felt Airman needed at the end.
FringifiedWhovian chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Aww..

Thanks for this.

Airman has been one of my favorite books for about five years! :)
Saphy18 chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
i love the ending. the whole story was fantastic.
LucyReywood chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
Ahhh.. that is the most amazing fanfic i have ever read, and i am not just ssaying that, i mean it! You almost may me cry it is so amazing and moving! :) :)

LOVE THIS!
2whitie not logged in chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
YAY!I heart this story, and I loved airman too! This is one of my top favorite fanfics of all time! I though there could have been one more chapter, but I loved the ending! Write more for airman! It is a pitifully small archive!
azulaiii chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
I have to admit I thought you had already completely abandoned this story, but I'm glad I'm wrong. Nice job!
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
I loved your story! I thout that the way the actual book ended was a little wierd but your ending is perfect! Thank you for writing it!
Anne Gable chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
! Oh my gosh, you finished it. And it's HAPPY! Huzzah! Because honestly, that last chapter was full of so much angst I was depressed for days. ;) Well done on the story!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »