Reviews for Promise of the Jedi
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
when are you going to update this it really good,please continue
klester1987c chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
please continue?
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Don't suppose you'll ever continue? This is a most definitely interesting AU.
firstar28 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Are you ever going to update this? It's really very interesting and I'd like to read the rest of it.
Onimusha2b chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Ouch! I loved that last line - and the line before that. "Obi-Wan was right about one thing Qui-Gon - You are a bastard." - So reminiscent of Obi-Wan's line to Qui-Gon before their stowing away to Naboo. Qui-Gon and the story here has a certain 'feel' to it that reminds me of Liam in Taken.

I hope to read more of this. As for the turned apprentice being referred to earlier, I wonder if that is Xanatos. If so, that makes it even more of an interesting read. I would also love to see how other characters(such as Dooku, Palpatine, Windu, Yoda etc.)fit in the picture, now that we have a newer, fresher setting.
RoMythe chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ah, saw this story on deviantart, 'cause I'me member of that too, and I definitely wanted too know more. Now I found it, and I like the way it's going. I'll wait for more :D
IrishIris chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
This is FANTASTIC! You have to continue...since I might die from the suspense if you don't. (ok, a tad dramatic, but you get the point!)
Emperor Andross chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
good story, keep it up.
sexyninjalady chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
i like.i do,i do...more please;D
Geri K chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I love it when someone puches Qui-Gon in the nose.

Didn't expect it to be Tahl.

Keep going.
Nimloth4th chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Nice story, and full of wonderful surprises!I'm anxious to have more!
Princess Cinnabuns chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Who-oa! Plot twist! Didn't see that coming! More please!
Rissika chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Wow! That's really interesting!

At first I was scared that maybe Obi-Wan would be Jinn son. Fortunately, it's look not.

Ok, now I hope there would be nothing here like Siriwan. I hate them. But Obi-Wan is quite young so maybe there would not be:D

Can't waint for the next part and explanations!
Torli chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Hey that sounds interesting...Care to continue?
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
AHA! I'm finally here! And this isn't boring, silly silly girl. It's fantastic. I think one of the best lines was:

'The lingering taste of smoke and death in the air was his imagination.'

I was all 0.o.