Reviews for Kitsune Among Titans
GentlestCobra2 chapter 1 . 9h
Great make more chapters
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 7/27
hmm a little change in the teen titan storyline instead of the gordanians their facing some oc villain while this is mainly naruto x starfire raven seems to have a crush on him is this a harem story? well write more when ya can.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 7/19
Awesome Start :) Can't Wait To See Where You Go From Here!
Unnatural Reader chapter 1 . 7/12
Damn
Very interesting start... And nice meeting starfire
thedarkwolf95 chapter 1 . 7/11
this is great keep it up
fieryfoxpaws chapter 1 . 7/11
wow it's cery different than the last one good job.
Vatsyayana69 chapter 1 . 7/10
thank you for No Angtsy, Emo, douchebag or traitor Naruto,there are already so many of those terrible fics
Argorok chapter 1 . 7/10
Interesting story so far, please keep up the good work.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 2 . 7/10
Nice to see this story is gonna be in action! So, aside from Starfire, who else will be in the harem? I'm assuming Raven will be in it as well?
Bloodyredshade chapter 2 . 7/10
There's a lot of editing mistakes. I would go back and reread the chapter if I were you. I was so focused on catching them that I eventually gave up and just decided to let you know. It's not a bad story, you just have to smooth over the rough parts like, sentence structure, saying things twice, and for the dialogue I would say less is more. Trying to write in a flowery tone of voice for naruto's and ravens first genuine conversation was really awkward and didn't seen to well out together. I would use a more simplified version of speech. I think it would work better for your writing style.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Good start. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
was this part of the group of stories you had decided to rewrite or is this just in a period of waiting for an update?
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
seems like an interesting story please write more chapters soon.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
emmmm not sure where yer going here, so i will stay put and read what you trow at me!
HowlingWolf14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012