Reviews for Kitsune Among Titans
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/10
Now this story holds promise and potential! I really hope to see more soon, and also more interactions between Naruto and the ladies! Hehehe...

Keep it up!
gekkokage chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
There are only a few grammar mistakes, and other than that the last fight being at the pizza shack...earlier you said they were in his home. Just want some clarification.
Boomer 001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Update soon!
GentlestCobra2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Great make more chapters
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
hmm a little change in the teen titan storyline instead of the gordanians their facing some oc villain while this is mainly naruto x starfire raven seems to have a crush on him is this a harem story? well write more when ya can.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Awesome Start :) Can't Wait To See Where You Go From Here!
Unnatural Reader chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Damn
Very interesting start... And nice meeting starfire
thedarkwolf95 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
this is great keep it up
fieryfoxpaws chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
wow it's cery different than the last one good job.
Vatsyayana69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
thank you for No Angtsy, Emo, douchebag or traitor Naruto,there are already so many of those terrible fics
Argorok chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Interesting story so far, please keep up the good work.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Nice to see this story is gonna be in action! So, aside from Starfire, who else will be in the harem? I'm assuming Raven will be in it as well?
Bloodyredshade chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
There's a lot of editing mistakes. I would go back and reread the chapter if I were you. I was so focused on catching them that I eventually gave up and just decided to let you know. It's not a bad story, you just have to smooth over the rough parts like, sentence structure, saying things twice, and for the dialogue I would say less is more. Trying to write in a flowery tone of voice for naruto's and ravens first genuine conversation was really awkward and didn't seen to well out together. I would use a more simplified version of speech. I think it would work better for your writing style.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Good start. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
was this part of the group of stories you had decided to rewrite or is this just in a period of waiting for an update?