Reviews for Excitement, Adrenaline, and Tequila
American Fantasy chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Love this story! you should definately continue this! :D
amieemb chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
I love this story! Emily is a fireball!
famouscliche chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Great story! I love how much Patrick reminds me of Ben in this story! Please update asap!
Jestana chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
*laughs* Thank you for the dedication. :D This was a lovely chapter. I love that they're going on the treasure hunt at last. That was mean of Patrick to pretend to be caught in quicksand, but hilarious, too. Of course, you know what I'm going to say next, right?

More, please?
Cielita chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
AH! I cannot tell you how many times I had to stop and literally laugh out loud reading this! The image of Emily beating Patrick over the head with a branch after he's tricked her was just too much fun!
Cielita chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
OMG, I flippin' love this! Please update soon!
Jestana chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Yay! They're getting somewhere! I love that they haven't jumped into bed yet, but I'm waiting eagerly for that. *wink* I love how we can see bits of Ben in both of them. So cool! Thank you very much for sharing this with us and please write more soon. I want to know what happens next with them!
AllThatIsLovely chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I love this story so much! I want more! LOL
Jestana chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
SQUEE! *flail* This is absolutely fantastic! You have their personalities perfect! I love that she yelled at him for pretty much saving her life. *snicker* Just means the sex will be fantastic when they finally get around to it. *smirk* BRAVO!

More, please?
Cielita chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Oh, this is adorable. I just love it and I can't wait to read more!
Cielita chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Oh, my God, I LOVE this! I just spent the last few minutes laughing out loud and I can't wait to read the rest of this!

BRAVO!

P.S. Thank you so much for your kind reviews of my work and Jestana's on "The Greatest Treasure of All". Be sure to read the sequel, "A Treasured Legacy" on Jestana's profile!
NTS2 fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
OMG OMG! I love this! It's so cute and soo them! I hope you keep updating!
Allie chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
WOW! I never thought of the fact of Ben's parents being two crazy teenagers in love. That was really good and funny. It gives me a new perspective on them. Inever pictured uptightish Emily from the movie as being like that, but this was great! I look forward to reading more! :)