Reviews for Echo of the Ghost Kitsune:Unleashed
Master118 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Two of my favorite shows combined this is awesome
Cerulean Knight chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Is Naruto going to get some ghostly powers of some kind or like a ghostly fox maybe even a dragon or something like a ghost partner thats not danny, like a ghost pet. Is Naruto holding back because he doesn't seem as strong as I'd thought he would be. I mean is this Naruto from before the 3 year time skip, after 3 year time skip, begining or end of 4th shinobi war or what? Where's his power level at in this fic?
Alviniju chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Actually foot long Katana, would be a tanto, katanas, are at least a meter or a yard long, you may want to fix that
Nova1408 challenges chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Thank you for updating the story. Can't wait for the next one.
Freddy4200 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Nice.
DarkLord98 chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Do you still accept OC's and could you explain the bio in more detail?
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
You put "she" and "her" a few times while talking about Daniel "Danny" Fenton. Otherwise, good chapter.
Naruto-Shepard chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Is this story still being updated or is it abandoned. I'd like to see it continue, along with the two Naruto X stories.
Kai chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
danget please upload more chapters cause it's imperative
masterart chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
uh oh naruto, danny, sam and tucker in trouble i wonder happen next chapter
Riotstarter1214 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Ember and deseriee lemon now
TheArchive chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Oh my god. What happened in this chapter with the grammar and structure?

At first it was fine and read like a story, but getting to the middle and end it started turning more and more into a movie script. Finally it seemed as if you couldn't decide what you wanted to do, so the structure just kept changing every other sentence. There were also way too many parentheses being used and just made it look bad.

I don't understand how it got like that, since the first chapter was actually not that bad, but this chapter was just terrible to read.

Also, what's the point of having a god-like Naruto in this story if he isn't even going to do anything? All he's done so far in a fight is just pop in, watch the fight for a second or two, and then leave.
hannibal221 chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
i think you used the wrong word in this chapter i think you meant 'Animosity' but you wrote 'amnesty' instead amnesty is to be protected or sheltered. Animosity is anger,hate for someone or something.
UMMX chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Nice chapter good job, I wonder how this will go down later on.
UMMX chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Nice chapter better then the last one.