Reviews for Educating Rita
Blithesome chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ohh, I love the way you write Augusta Longbottom, both in Not Quite a Maia and here 3 Actually, all of the characters in this one-shot were so in character that it's difficult to think about another fic that would match this. This could very well be a scene that happened, but didn't make it to the canon books...

Very entertaining.
MollyMinerva chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I absolutely love this fic, I've not laughed so much in ages. Good ole' Augusta Longbottom giving Diarrita Skeeter what deserves! Love the banter between the twins and Augusta
youngjusticefanatic chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This story is definitely one of the best I've read (I don't know if I can say it beats my favourites which are your lord of the rings but its up there with them). I will never see Neville's grandmother the same way again! This was pure genius, my mum's wondering if I'm dying because off my laughter going into the kitchen! And the last thing she said, pure genius! This woman, I aspire to be like her! You have now set a role model for me! And Fred and George were fabulous! Brilliant idea and marvellously written!
lrsgreenleaf chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Gran Longbottom seen in all her glory!
Great treatment of her in the twins' universe.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Loved it.
wheresthewolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Haha very funny story! Augusta Longbottom was very entertaining.
wheresthewolf chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Haha very funny story! Augusta Longbottom was very entertaining.
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was fantastic!

Really funny, and the way you portrayed the Twins was spot-on.

Neville's Grandmother is one of my favourite characters, even though we don't see much of her, and the way you wrote her was perfect. I love her pride at Neville. I wish we had seen her in the DH part 2 film.

This was brilliant, it flowed really well and made me laugh.

Great job!
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh this was great! I can see myself getting very addicted to your stories... The twins are great here, how they manage to make a woman as upright and proper as Mrs Longbottom laugh, and how they can put the joking aside and stand up for their friend.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
very creative story idea! I loveed how you wrote it! Nice characterizations as well! And the name: 'Diarrita Skeeter'...hilarious!

Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Niiiiiiiiiice stuff. How'd you convince me of this premise? I don't know - but you did! Thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for the read.
GanjaPanda chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Beautifully done! Hilarious, and a bit touching as well. I loved Fred and George's instantaneous defense of Neville, and I adored the dressing-down Mrs. Longbottom gave Rita. It's so rare to hear a good telling off without it just being a lot of cursing, that even in fan fiction each one is precious, lol. I'm amazed this doesn't have more reviews.
Emily chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh, yes! Daydream charms for all! (Two words: Middle Earth!) : )

'“By me, Mrs Longbottom, Fred’s right!” said George, smirking at the cowering journalist.'

How absolutely hilarious. I read the summary and title of this story and thought, "It's about time!" : )
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is great; I love the way you write Augusta Longbottom. Makes me wish she was in the books more. She reminds me a little of Aunt Josephine from Anne of Green Gables, only scarier. Rita Skeeter really was stupid to provoke her, though she certainly deserved the verbal thrashing and threatening. Rita bashing is always fun (much like Umbridge bashing). Love how Mrs. Longbottom gave Neville the credit for the juvenile name that she obviously came up with on her own.

The unexpected connection between her and Fred and George is a treat. " and Fred are yours for the taking." Ahahaha!
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
loved it. :) fred and george - i wish he hadn't died! and i think in this story, you accurately expressed what every single person has wanted to say to rita skeeter's face since she first appeared in the HP books. :))