Reviews for Broke Straight Guys
CitrusFlag chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
lol, I love how this one shot turned into a seventeen-chapter fic XD
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Just a thought, because of the way you characterized Naruto and Sasuke's relationship with insults. An old saying goes like this: "when men hang out together they insult one another, but they don't really mean it; when women hang out together they compliment each other, but they don't really mean it."

Just thought i would share some quick humor before i continued reading.
Ikeda Michiko chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is great!
flaming rose chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Ohhh, and I also forgot to say that I was wondering if Naruto and Gaara were ever going to actually get together. Because, right now it just doesn't seem like it. And I'd really, REALLLLYYYYY love it if they got together. So, thank you and g'bye people!
flaming rose chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
Sorry for not updating before but it was to good to stop and reivew! So sorry, and thank you sooo muchhh! Ciao!
Jhdrnbj chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Dam it this one to!?
ps I love doctor who awesome satins pit input I guess when u wrote this season 6hadnt come out yet
raineynight chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
I love this story, but I'm confused about something. In the note in chapter 17, you said that you were taking it down. Were you talking about the old version? (I'm fairly certain there was a different version of this story, wasn't there? Where Tenten and Bee got together, and then Naruto and Gaara did? Please tell me I'm not insane. U_U ) So, will this story be updated anymore?
Also, if it is ongoing, are Naruto and Gaara ever going to get together? Or is Naruto really going to end up with Tenten, and Gaara with Bee? Because it seems like they're both pretty serious relationships. (Well, not really Naruto and Tenten, but definitely Gaara and Bee). I would love it if Naruto and Gaara did eventually get together, though. U_U
Eternal Ruby chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
OMG...This is funtastic! KYAAA! I never found this kind of story! Love itXD
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
I know you said you've decided to stop this story, so there may be no point in story alerting it...

BUT!

you said you were going to remove it in February, and it's nearly June...soooooooooo I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best -

I really like this story, I can't count the number of times it made me laugh

xx
Soulless Traveler chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
You're a terrible person and I kind of hate you right now...not really;) but im sad to see the story go...
Soulless Traveler chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
Soulless Traveler chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was hilarious! Wanna go get a coffee sometime? XD
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
!

please please do not end this story i love it too much for you to end it
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
what the hell is going on

killerbee already knows about broke straight guys!
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
oh man this is so bad

poor udon he is being used so badly