Reviews for Beautiful Complication
grumpbear chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
love the story...i love how accepting maxie is of johnny...she was much better suited then lulu ever was
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
I loved this story! Out of all the women on GH Johnny's been with I think he'd be best with Maxie. Shes my hm 3rd fav. female. And I really hate him with Olivia and Lulu, their so winy and needy; its annoying,
tryntee13 chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
I absolutely ADORED this story!
NMHudsonSmith chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
Yay! A Jomax wedding! I can't wait! please update soon! I absolutely love this story to pieces!
FeelxThis chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
I know, I know, I vanished. Sorry! I just got completely caught up and, damn it, you made me cry again. At least I didn't know that it was ending this time around. This is such a beautiful, cute ending that surprisingly fit our cynical little couple.

Thanks! I can wait for what you have next for us.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
I really like this part:

Claudia had been grateful to the petite blonde for her amazing caper and had decided to befriend her. It would be far more advantageous for them to use their combined powers for good. Johnny was still terrified at how those two were going to use those powers against him.

That was a beautiful and unique proposal between them.

It was really a great ending to have them finally be happy.
P.Sawyer48 chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
aww-that was the perfect ending. i was pleasantly surprised that he asked her to marry him, i absolutley loved it!

i loved this story and im sad to see it end. hope to see a new story soon, i love love love them!
alikat224 chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
good story...i didn't expect it to end there though...but i guess that was as good of a stopping point as any.

I ejoyed the fic very much. thank you...i'll be adding you to my alert authors list.
wiccachick54 chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
What a sweet ending to a great story! You can certainly count me as one of those "loyal readers". You do a fabulous job of capturing the complexity of Johnny and Maxie and finding the light side to the darkness that swells in them. I hope you can come up with some more storylines for two of my favorite characters soon! You are a great writer!
fansy chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
aww if only it would happen in the show. this is a really great story.
Nerissa chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Yeah! That was an amazing story and such a great ending. You have definitely made me happy.
lil-leti chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
you are so making me love Johnny and Maxie. I am glad that he told her. This is something that they are going to have to work through.
fansy chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
aww. Maxie and Johnny are so cute
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
I liked Johnny's emotional vulnerbilty at the end of the chapter.
P.Sawyer48 chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
aww-i loved this chapter. im so glad maxie was able to move forward with johnny having heard his secret. i'm glad she reacted the way she did, i couldn't have expected her to be totally ok with it.

i feel bad for johnny cause i know how badly the secret was eating at him and now that it is out in the open it still gets to him cause he is soo scared to lose maxie due to it.

“So are you still going to live with me?”

“Well, I do like those closets,” she thought aloud

-that was the best part for me..i'm so glad they are still going to live together.

update soon!