Reviews for One Despicable Guy
Yes yes yes! I finally finished an amazing story! It's actually suddenly making me sad realizing that!

Either way thank you for making such an amazing SA fanfic! SA is like one of my favorite animes ever, and reading your fic just made me so happy! I love your writing style and totally encourage another OVA with the kids!
shzlyn chapter 20 . 4/24
Thank you for writing, it was fun. Both the plot and characters development. It was perfect. So thank you again :)
Hey you are meany towards the Tsuji's its unfair.
koko chapter 19 . 1/21
Ugh you forgot Chibi Tadashi in this chapter so sad :(
koko chapter 16 . 1/21
Sweet and funny Tadashi
I love chibi Tadashi
koko chapter 7 . 1/20
Lovely chapter
koko chapter 4 . 1/20
Thank god it ended or I was going suffered more in triangle.
koko chapter 3 . 1/20
Ugh you are making it impossible for me to ship megumi with Yahiro if continued with making Ryuu that loving
More OVA's please
A fast forward to the guture please or can you make a long vontinuation story please
DatOtaku chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
wow 0_o
OpinionPriya chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
Wow! I finally managed to finish this. Wish you could show more of Kyo-Naoki moments. I love them as there a mix of Hikari-Kei and Meguhiro. I love the way Kyo is so forward and outspoken and Naoki being like Yahiro, its so cute. Please write more!
OpinionPriya chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
Gosh! I was shocked with the last chapter, I meant Megumi's dream. But I thought you really were going to show some pervy moments like other authors. Thank God you skipped that part. You enjoy showing the development of the story more than these stuff and I am glad. Correct me if I am wrong, but I came to know that you included Finn after getting several requests, is it just coincidence that she often comes with the accidental investments? Well I could not see the Legend after Chapter 14, but I am still reading the next chapters.
chachavip chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
I love megumixyahiro sooooo much and I love your well-written story about them too. :D