Reviews for One Despicable Guy
Hey you are meany towards the Tsuji's its unfair.
koko chapter 19 . 1/21
Ugh you forgot Chibi Tadashi in this chapter so sad :(
koko chapter 16 . 1/21
Sweet and funny Tadashi
I love chibi Tadashi
koko chapter 7 . 1/20
Lovely chapter
koko chapter 4 . 1/20
Thank god it ended or I was going suffered more in triangle.
koko chapter 3 . 1/20
Ugh you are making it impossible for me to ship megumi with Yahiro if continued with making Ryuu that loving
More OVA's please
A fast forward to the guture please or can you make a long vontinuation story please
DatOtaku chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
wow 0_o
OpinionPriya chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
Wow! I finally managed to finish this. Wish you could show more of Kyo-Naoki moments. I love them as there a mix of Hikari-Kei and Meguhiro. I love the way Kyo is so forward and outspoken and Naoki being like Yahiro, its so cute. Please write more!
OpinionPriya chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
Gosh! I was shocked with the last chapter, I meant Megumi's dream. But I thought you really were going to show some pervy moments like other authors. Thank God you skipped that part. You enjoy showing the development of the story more than these stuff and I am glad. Correct me if I am wrong, but I came to know that you included Finn after getting several requests, is it just coincidence that she often comes with the accidental investments? Well I could not see the Legend after Chapter 14, but I am still reading the next chapters.
chachavip chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
I love megumixyahiro sooooo much and I love your well-written story about them too. :D
keks503 chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
This story is amazing! It took me three whole days to finish this X'DD 200K words shouldn't be underestimated XD Anyways, I enjoyed this A LOT! It was written very well & the story is really interesting! I mean it :D I can't imagine how much effort you must have put into this. Everything was well thought through! I could perfectly imagine all your OCs and grow to love them all *-* Your story is really one of the best stories I've ever read...I had a lot of fun reading about Megumi's and Yahiro's love story but also about all the other S.A. characters! There was a lot of character developement and I love it. I REALLY love this :) You did a really good job on this!
Zoe chapter 22 . 2/7/2015
I love this story so much! It's the best MegumiXYahiro fanfiction ever! I just reeeeeeaally hope that you would make another story but this time with Kyo and Naoki. Oooh! Also with Naomi and Akai. I mean, if you want to at least. I really love this story though. _ 3