Reviews for One Despicable Guy
DatOtaku chapter 20 . 6/9
wow 0_o
OpinionPriya chapter 22 . 5/17
Wow! I finally managed to finish this. Wish you could show more of Kyo-Naoki moments. I love them as there a mix of Hikari-Kei and Meguhiro. I love the way Kyo is so forward and outspoken and Naoki being like Yahiro, its so cute. Please write more!
OpinionPriya chapter 16 . 5/16
Gosh! I was shocked with the last chapter, I meant Megumi's dream. But I thought you really were going to show some pervy moments like other authors. Thank God you skipped that part. You enjoy showing the development of the story more than these stuff and I am glad. Correct me if I am wrong, but I came to know that you included Finn after getting several requests, is it just coincidence that she often comes with the accidental investments? Well I could not see the Legend after Chapter 14, but I am still reading the next chapters.
chachavip chapter 22 . 2/21
I love megumixyahiro sooooo much and I love your well-written story about them too. :D
keks503 chapter 9 . 2/8
This story is amazing! It took me three whole days to finish this X'DD 200K words shouldn't be underestimated XD Anyways, I enjoyed this A LOT! It was written very well & the story is really interesting! I mean it :D I can't imagine how much effort you must have put into this. Everything was well thought through! I could perfectly imagine all your OCs and grow to love them all *-* Your story is really one of the best stories I've ever read...I had a lot of fun reading about Megumi's and Yahiro's love story but also about all the other S.A. characters! There was a lot of character developement and I love it. I REALLY love this :) You did a really good job on this!
Zoe chapter 22 . 2/7
I love this story so much! It's the best MegumiXYahiro fanfiction ever! I just reeeeeeaally hope that you would make another story but this time with Kyo and Naoki. Oooh! Also with Naomi and Akai. I mean, if you want to at least. I really love this story though. _ 3
Vanillalover chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This has been one of my first and favorite SA fanfics yet. Congrats!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
Write a story for this OVA ;-;
MegumiXyahiro chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Actually I'd rather prefer Naomi and kyo together. Seeing another hikari is really annoying. I'm truly sorry because I just love pairing up a shy, kind girl with a cool, emotionless boy and that happens to be Naomi and kyo
Meguhiro chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
can I just say that I LOVE this jealousy thing between Ryuu and yahiro
kiiroi barazuka chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
what? when did they make out? I truly not understand. Yahiro said that he would make out whit megumi after they wedding ceremony right?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Is it weird that when he confessed I heard the "My Nigga" song come on in my head. I even had the facials and fist pumps.
dcoranichi220 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Chapter 6 EXTREME TEARJERKING TT_TT i hope they do it
YahiroXMegumi
Squinkies chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Wasn't really a fan of this chapter. I feel like you could have taken it much farther.
Squinkies chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I love this chapter. Yahiro is his devilish, as always. That's what makes him hot!