Reviews for One Despicable Guy
Is it weird that when he confessed I heard the "My Nigga" song come on in my head. I even had the facials and fist pumps.
dcoranichi220 chapter 6 . 2/8
Chapter 6 EXTREME TEARJERKING TT_TT i hope they do it
YahiroXMegumi
Squinkies chapter 6 . 1/19
Wasn't really a fan of this chapter. I feel like you could have taken it much farther.
Squinkies chapter 3 . 1/19
I love this chapter. Yahiro is his devilish, as always. That's what makes him hot!
Milly-chan chapter 8 . 1/6
I don't even... they were dueling
with CUTLERY. My mind is blown.
Milly-chan chapter 5 . 1/5
Eeeeeew this chapter was so cute and adorable and yeah. *fangirls*
And I don't know if you still write, but it's bad to stay up really late if you have to wake up early
Milly-chan chapter 3 . 1/5
I don't think that Ryuu's personality is is really OOC... and anyways, I believe that for the sake of fanfiction, people's personalities are allowed to be slightly different. I'm really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to read more!
weaklierbucket104 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This is... ADORABLE!
I LOVE zero approval gambit guys.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
That moment when I went back to your story to re-read it and found out you made an OVA. Oh. My. God. I almost jumped on delight. You're update was heaven sent! Please do make another OVA for the kids? They were so cute and very unique in their own ways that I want to know them more. And I'm a Naomi Akai shipper. bwahahaha! Though Kyo/Naoki really made a pair. Pwetty pwease for another OVA! *.*

Great job on this Fic btw. Best SA fic I ever read. *salute* .
Lunarkitten14 chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
Make one about noemi! I like her and ryugii together i feel like they had more chemistry than her and akai.i guess its like when your charecters really come to life and do what they amazing! Keep on writting but i still say noemixryugii is better even though kyoxnoeki were perfect!
SailorNeko chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
I love the trivia part! :)
To many emotions chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
AHHH I am re-reading this fanfic I I just have to say again I love it so much. Ugh the feels they are just to perfect ugh my shipper heart..
rocknroll419 chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
I have decided to take my time to read this story, and so far it was the best out of all the Special A stories I have read, since i am an absolute fan of Megumi and Yahiro the others are good too just that i prefer them more:) Anyway, this was a really great,detailed story and plot, I hope u create more stories like this, If u can/when u can, Thanks for writing this story!;D
Guest chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
the story was great thank you for writing a wanderfol story thank you
i had fun
SilverRider09 chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
No! No! No! Never! No *beep* between any of the characters! Too yucky for my innocent eyes! Noooooo!

*sudden mood switch*