Reviews for One Despicable Guy
chachavip chapter 22 . 2/21
I love megumixyahiro sooooo much and I love your well-written story about them too. :D
keks503 chapter 9 . 2/8
This story is amazing! It took me three whole days to finish this X'DD 200K words shouldn't be underestimated XD Anyways, I enjoyed this A LOT! It was written very well & the story is really interesting! I mean it :D I can't imagine how much effort you must have put into this. Everything was well thought through! I could perfectly imagine all your OCs and grow to love them all *-* Your story is really one of the best stories I've ever read...I had a lot of fun reading about Megumi's and Yahiro's love story but also about all the other S.A. characters! There was a lot of character developement and I love it. I REALLY love this :) You did a really good job on this!
Zoe chapter 22 . 2/7
I love this story so much! It's the best MegumiXYahiro fanfiction ever! I just reeeeeeaally hope that you would make another story but this time with Kyo and Naoki. Oooh! Also with Naomi and Akai. I mean, if you want to at least. I really love this story though. _ 3
Vanillalover chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This has been one of my first and favorite SA fanfics yet. Congrats!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
Write a story for this OVA ;-;
MegumiXyahiro chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
Actually I'd rather prefer Naomi and kyo together. Seeing another hikari is really annoying. I'm truly sorry because I just love pairing up a shy, kind girl with a cool, emotionless boy and that happens to be Naomi and kyo
Meguhiro chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
can I just say that I LOVE this jealousy thing between Ryuu and yahiro
kiiroi barazuka chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
what? when did they make out? I truly not understand. Yahiro said that he would make out whit megumi after they wedding ceremony right?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Is it weird that when he confessed I heard the "My Nigga" song come on in my head. I even had the facials and fist pumps.
dcoranichi220 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Chapter 6 EXTREME TEARJERKING TT_TT i hope they do it
YahiroXMegumi
Squinkies chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Wasn't really a fan of this chapter. I feel like you could have taken it much farther.
Squinkies chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I love this chapter. Yahiro is his devilish, as always. That's what makes him hot!
Milly-chan chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
I don't even... they were dueling
with CUTLERY. My mind is blown.
Milly-chan chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Eeeeeew this chapter was so cute and adorable and yeah. *fangirls*
And I don't know if you still write, but it's bad to stay up really late if you have to wake up early
Milly-chan chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I don't think that Ryuu's personality is is really OOC... and anyways, I believe that for the sake of fanfiction, people's personalities are allowed to be slightly different. I'm really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to read more!