Reviews for Truly Mine
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
when did ritsuka become so persistent...
denya9511 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i reallly reallly LOVED where you placed their names! so symbolic and meaningful. AND CUTE!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I like it.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
sequel
AnuHit chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
such a sweet ending. i luv it

sweet and HOT at the same time. wow, u'r good at this

must read more! w
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
AWESOME.
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh, I loved it. The ending was like an icing on the cake. Brilliant.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Lov it
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Beautiful 3
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh that was great. You incorperated all of my favorite elements...I love you's, getting one name and a side of smut. Very Very nice.
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
A few points. I'll start with the criticism and then I'll end with the positives.

Criticism: I think you should work on your grammar. I caught several mistakes and many sentences don't quite make sense. Before I upload a story, I read it aloud to myself twice, 5 minutes between each reading. That seems to be the best way to catch most mistakes.

Positive: Though I have never seen Ritsuka as ever being the seme-type, I liked the idea of them 'claiming' each other. I LOVE your ending, with the new names.

Keep writing and best of luck!

~Aoife
promocat chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i love this story!one of my favs.!i am very fond of ristuka being the "master" keep on writing
Loveless Paradox chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
lol i truly loved this one. although some of your words need editing, like the one part where seimei carved his mark, you wrote craved XD and a suggestion with the left fourth finger, you could write ring finger. I was slightly confused I thought it was the pinky because the thumb isn't considered a finger. But I loved this story a lot!
Miss Nobody chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was so cute! :) Ritska lost his ears! Yay! I mean, FINALLY! What took him so long? XD I loved it! :)
shadowglove chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
YAY! I wanted something like that to happen in the anime when i watched it, hated Beloved on poor Soubi when Loveless should have been there instead.