Reviews for The Wishers
sayume214 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Hey, that was pretty nice!
sayume214 chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Very interesting, though I personally believe you did a better job with chapter 6 but I guess this is a good version too.
applecherry chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
I thought this was on hiatus. LOL. Anyway, that was nice. Made me want to go see The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I've heard of the series but never saw it before. Oh well. I'll be waiting on the next one!:)
Peter Kim chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
I think the next chapter should be about Naruto.
sayume214 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Yeah, I can tell you like YukixTohru. XD

I'm only glad the curse was lifted in the end of the manga.

Though, i think you placed Kyou's character pretty much like he had it in the anime, it seemed a bit ooc...perhaps because you wrote about the guy he was at the beginning of the story rather than the guy he ended up being at the end.

Anyhow, this is good.

I can see the similarities between Tohru and Himawari
sayume214 chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
This is quite, quite a nice idea! I like this! Very, very promising! Please keep it going! Do you take requests of characters?
Property Of Eriol chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
YES! Yukiru! I was more than certain (to my dismay) it was gonna be Tohru and Kyo but YAY!
Movie-Brat chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
Hmm, this has plenty of interesting ideas. Mind I contribute various crossover ideas to this?
9tail-Naruto chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
This story is very interesting, I love all the different wishes and all the different people that come into the shop.

:D I also always wondered why C.C Decided that Lelouch was THE ONE.

This story is very well written. It keeps the xHolic feel, and yet stays true to the various other anime/manga that appear.

I hope that you'll update soon.

Later!

9tail-Naruto
yuMeNami chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
nice. ..i love it. i hope you continue writing more.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Hah, Clow giving Hao the reincarnation spell, good speculation. Great job with this chapter.
applecherry chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
I LOVE! Haha! One of my faves. I liked the complication of their wishes... Poor Hao. I just love it when those three are in one fic. And with the mention of Clow! Love!:)
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Very sweet!

Are you going to put up another?
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 4 . 3/30/2009