Reviews for Better, Better
Sparrow Walker chapter 1 . 3/31
This is so adorable!
Even though I love Lelouch x C.C., Mao x C.C. is cute too!
Juleezy chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I really feel that you captured Mao's innocence and a reason as to Mao's obsession towards C.C. well. The scenes you created were believable, the last scene break especially. I feel as if too much people hate and are annoyed by Mao when he is simply an example of how Geass can destroy a person. Anyway, good job.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awww.. poor Mao! Such innocent and unshakable trust he has in CC's love. I feel so bad for him that she betrays him for Lelouch & Marianne.
wuthered art chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I just felt so...comforted by this fic. I don't know. It was just really lovely and sweet. I love the Mao/CC pairing and you did an excellent job painting pictures of their early moments.

Thank you.
kleptographer of alternates chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was beautiful! I actually shed a tear over it. There are so few Mao and C.C. stories :\
tridentwatch chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
touching... very nice
shions chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
So cute! You know, C.C. said that they were lovers in the series. ;)
alicekinsno1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw, this is so cute! I love it! Words cannot describe...! Seriously, great look at Mao's and CC's past together. It was so sad what happened to Mao. But this story was adorable...
Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was a great story. I really like it; it is awesome!
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wonderful, and yet so sad. Mao is a tragic character- and CC really did love him, even though he'd gone quite mad by later on. This is a wonderful look at their meeting and how things happened- definite fav. Thanks for posting!