Reviews for Exposed
princessbinas chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
So Jack get's a cat indirectly? XD Jack better keep the Ectoplasm samples away from the cat or he will end up with a half ghost cat. Danny would then need to worry about a cat with ghost powers running around.
Angel chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
"...crimes Vlad had told Danny in Kindred Spirits, much to..."

Mmm. I don't really think it's a good idea to use an episode name in a story, but since it's third person, I guess it's an exception. Or maybe it's just me and I'm totally wrong. ."

Also, some of the characters seem... out-of-character. But again, maybe it's me and I'm wrong. Anyway, it's still pretty interesting. Nice job overall. :D
Angel chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
"That's what friends are for, Jasmi... Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh."

I would think it would be more of an "Augh" than a "Wah" but whatever. Good story so far. .
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
LOL! we don't tell him!

priceless!
kirara the great chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
ha ha Maddie calls Vlad a fruit loop
Danny Phantom is a Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Nice ending, lol
Curiously-Insane chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
lol nice story i like it
Garnet Sky chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Pretty funny.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Great Story. You could make a sequel where they meet Clockwork and he becomes Danny's godfather. Wulf and Cujo could be in it too. Walker as well. Cujo could join the family. Hehehe.
AtlantisCat101 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
okay, is this supposed to be a parody or something? because it kind of has a parody feel
GreenLikeACrayon chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Hi, I like this madi the cat was funny, I like your what if storys there fun to think about.
Nameless1421 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
great chapter. funny ending.

but...the story as a whole is really short...i think u should've done more with it...however i have no idea what...

but all in all it was pretty good...short...but good.
Ambrosia Mae chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
very interesting...
DPcrazy chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I love your ending. Maddie the Cat gave the story a humorous twist.

I'm glad you brought Dani back. I think she's a constant in secret-revalation fics. A very adorable little constant. Here, she's also good evidence, so that makes me happy.

Nice job!
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I see that everyone had a happy ending... well... except for Vlad that is, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.