Reviews for If You Were A Bug
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
LovLove it! So cute about Uncle Gibbs! D
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Haha! Nice! The bugs...*laughs* That was almost crackfic, but it made sense, so really good job there!
katesari chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
funny! dont change this! bye
EVERYTHING.I.KNOW.is.a.LIE chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw, how cute! Those were some pretty brave bugs.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
cute
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
What? Gibbs sick? This is good stuff though. Funny. I really like your penname too.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
“There’s more,” Abby said, beaming as she handed a gift bag over. “Fornell dropped it off this morning.” Gibbs set the rifle down and pulled out a piece of construction paper with a drawing from Emily showing her and Gibbs looking sick and holding hankerchiefs. At the top were the words ‘Sorry I got you sick, Uncle Gibbs’. Gibbs smiled and pulled out a couple boxes of cold and flu meds, cough drops and finally, a brand-new bottle of burbon with a note from Fornell. ‘If the drugs don’t work maybe this will." - AW! (at Emily's drawing and apology AND Fornell's prezzie) Where Gibbs is concerned, I have a feeling kiddy bugs have SuperBug powers, as they can get to him, just like the kids who carried them does.
Chrate chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is VERY cute. Thanks for sharing! :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
lol, that was funny, I only wish that Kate could have gotten to meet Ziva... still makes me sad, I miss her, I really liked her, but anyway, I have got to see that episode where kate said that, it sounds funny!
ducky72 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I, too, have been wondering about what a flu-stricken Gibbs would be like. Nice scenario. Loved it :-)
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw How cute. Giggles.. Loved how they sent him down to Abby. GREAT Job. Cute. Wish you'd write one where Abby catches it from Gibbs and he takes her home. GRINS.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hehe...that poor bug.

This was cute.
SharadaGirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I loved the part with the germs- Especially the "I'm not suicidal! You attack him!" Also loved them drinking bourbon from evidence jars.
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This was just too funny. I'm shocked that those little flu bugs had the b* to attack Gibbs. He should make them NCIS agents!
Roglol chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Very nice.

I thought the 'microscopic level' part was hilarious. I can totally picture it. Both cell-type/flu-bug things speaking in REALLY high pitched voices. HA! OK, sorry. I feel stupid now, though, cause I pictured the Flu Bugs as mosquitoes.

ROGLOL