Reviews for In His Arms
Izumi chapter 1 . 3/30
Too cute, I melted reading it. It's really sweet and well written.
So sweeeeeet. I loved it.
kaoru240 chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
omg! I feel my heart melt! OMG it Washington si sweet! I loved your OneShot
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
"It's a pity that the only one whose opinion matters to me seems to find me so unattractive." I SCREAMED/SWOONED AHHHHHHHHHHH Ichigo you smooth secret romatic you! Loved this fic omg amazing.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Omg... too cute!
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I should have taken your warning to mind and protected myself from the massive FLUFF wave. HAHAHA but i can swim so i survived. The story was amazing, not heavily reliant on the common detail compact chapter but gave an overview of the couple's after-marriage life and i totally loved it! I love knowing that others think Ichigo is hot and always pesters Rukia for some information of his. Though Rukia getting jealous and Ichigo teasing her about it is always the winner! HAHAHA. The last moments were the best. Cuddling in bed? Omg who are you trying to kill? The whole population of mankind. We gonna die from the FLUFF overload. Hehehe. I love couples who sleeps in each other's arms, adorable and sweet. AWWWW. (Oh and I've supposedly read this but i didn't find my reviews at the top few so i wrote this, just in case i didn't the first time round) KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED
Kirish chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Aw, that was so cute I may just vomit. But in the best way! LOL! Very, very sweet and still in character. Thanks for sharing this! :)
q.anne409 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
nuzzling fiction.
wait for your leisure time chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Omg this is good
moira33 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
oh this was sweet
YukiMC chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was extremely sweet.
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Kyaaaaa!just by reading this one shot my heart is beating fast..like uki doki..omg luv it! And yeah u should write another ichiruki
Audrey Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
i never thought Ichigo could be such a sweet husband !

you're one lucky bitch Rukia !

IchiRuki forever !
BlankInvalidUser chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awh, that was so adorable! Pure fluff, and I really liked how you recounted bits and pieces of their romance through flashbacks. Ichigo certainly has gotten devious, and Rukia's quite possessive haha. Great story!
annia9semi chapter 1 . 12/27/2012