Reviews for Vicis Vulnus
Deathday Party Planner chapter 7 . 7/23
Marvelous, but abandoned! A shame. Well, thank you for sharing this wonderful snippet; you are a terrific story teller!
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 7/22
excellent story hope that it is resurrected soon
LeQuin chapter 7 . 6/15
This has been a story that has me thoroughly in two minds and it's mostly due to this last chapter. I really like your portrayal of Harry as a combination of his battle-worn mind and teenage hormones. The same goes for his relationship with Hermione.
On the other hand I have to be honest and say that I generally hate it when time-travel fics have Harry go into divination because of his future knowledge, because it implies that the future is fixed and nothing he does will change anything anyway. In your case I'm just not sure where you were planning to go with this plot device since you had a rather nice story going without it. I understand the need for a conflict to arise but it just feels a little forced to me; especially since you had Sirius get suspicious on their Christmas outing. Your note that it would let him keep his secret a little longer also feels like it would get you in trouble further down the line unless Harry actually turns out to be a Seer.
Since you haven't updated this story in seven years it feels like a waste of time to exhort you to write more chapters and that's a shame. Thank you for what you have written and I hope you read this some day.
xErag0nx chapter 7 . 3/19
This is a great story so far. I was just wondering where he rest is. I looked at your bio and it said you were working on the next few chapters. Is there another site I can find them on?
Jaely chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I really do hope that one day you will come back to this story. I find it really interesting. It has a lot of complexities and plot points that keeps the reader interest in what is going to happen next. What's going to change and how will it change. I know it's been a long time but still I hope one day you will be able to pick back through your notes and find your muse for this piece again. :)
Silverrosestorm chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Love what you did to Ron in this chapter. I know you haven't updated, but I'd love to read more if/when you do get back to this one ;)
Philosophize chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Please don't abandon!
hgug chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
great story, please continue, will harry live with sirius?
X chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Why is it that almost every author makes Harry a doormat for Hermione? And here he's mentally several years older than her! She's a brat, and needs to be set down.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Please don't abandon!
FairAris chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Your story is very well written! I enjoyed each chapter. Good luck with real life and I hope you update someday.
The Burning Heart chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Interesting story and well written, look forward to reading more.
Runecutter chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This punishment is SO cool! Creative, fitting and with the chance to get even through Ron's thick skull and so giving him at least the CHANCE of bettering himself... Harry has chosen wisely and performed admirably :)

The mess with the test on the other hand... i can only say "Oh-Oh" to that :D Well done mr Time Traveler and incredibly-mature-22-year-old-veteran-of-the-war...

Hmmm what has become of this fic? In your profile you mention four further chapters being completed, yet nothing ever appeared here. Lost your interest in it? Was your computer damaged and the file destroyed? I'd have liked to see more of this. It's at least on the level of interesting and trying to do new things in its own way. And some of it is even on the pretty good and well done level (there's always room for improvement but not so much need HERE is what i want to say :))
Runecutter chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
There might be two easy explanations for the missing influence of the soul shard... no three.
1) Lily's protection and the effect of the blood wards kept Harry safe from most of the soul splinter's effect.
2) the soul fragment was only kind of a horcrux as it was not properly forged through the appropriate spells but rather broken off accidentally and so it had SOME influence like the pain when Voldemort was close or the nightmares and link, but it was unable to try and form an avatar or possess Harry from the inside.

3) there WAS an influence which resulted in Harry being broody and moody and often very short tempered... it just didn't suffice to make the possession complete, it only changed his temperament.

And many fanfiction authors have argued that Harry's mind had been fighting back for so long time that it resulted in the separation from the scar and made it easy for him to dodge the Imperius and Voldemort's attempt at possessing him... which might also be true.
Runecutter chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Well it seems if you're not deadbent on tolerating Ron's moods and quirks from day one on he has the singular talent of make himself quite unlikeable in next to no time. (Honestly i'd have never thought Harry would take him back as "best" friend after the things he did and said during the tournament... what a jealous prick. This slow opening is pretty perfect to establish a "i do nothing to make him an enemy but HE has to come and make friends again if he really wants to" stance and maybe get Ron a bit to change early. It's not Harry's job to fight EVERY inferiority complex when he can be guaranteed that during the process he himself will be the premier target of said inferiorities... as for Hermione... while she has a lot of complexes too, she never really was nasty about it, except maybe for sixth year and nobody truly knows what made her turn so shrewd then as it was mainly driven by the author's favorite shipping and not storywise...

And i'm always fine with befriending and helping NEville, the poor boy has got a pretty bad deal out of the whole prophecy and war himself without the few merits Harry got out of his participation... Just look at the whole BS around "squib" and weak powers... and in the end it was the wand, not the wizard which was lacking. With such a loving family you don't need murdering madmen on your tailend to feel really haunted, do you? :D So yay for Neville!