Reviews for Vicis Vulnus
Silverrosestorm chapter 7 . 1/18
Love what you did to Ron in this chapter. I know you haven't updated, but I'd love to read more if/when you do get back to this one ;)
Philosophize chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Please don't abandon!
hgug chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
great story, please continue, will harry live with sirius?
X chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Why is it that almost every author makes Harry a doormat for Hermione? And here he's mentally several years older than her! She's a brat, and needs to be set down.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Please don't abandon!
FairAris chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Your story is very well written! I enjoyed each chapter. Good luck with real life and I hope you update someday.
The Burning Heart chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Interesting story and well written, look forward to reading more.
Runecutter chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This punishment is SO cool! Creative, fitting and with the chance to get even through Ron's thick skull and so giving him at least the CHANCE of bettering himself... Harry has chosen wisely and performed admirably :)

The mess with the test on the other hand... i can only say "Oh-Oh" to that :D Well done mr Time Traveler and incredibly-mature-22-year-old-veteran-of-the-war...

Hmmm what has become of this fic? In your profile you mention four further chapters being completed, yet nothing ever appeared here. Lost your interest in it? Was your computer damaged and the file destroyed? I'd have liked to see more of this. It's at least on the level of interesting and trying to do new things in its own way. And some of it is even on the pretty good and well done level (there's always room for improvement but not so much need HERE is what i want to say :))
Runecutter chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
There might be two easy explanations for the missing influence of the soul shard... no three.
1) Lily's protection and the effect of the blood wards kept Harry safe from most of the soul splinter's effect.
2) the soul fragment was only kind of a horcrux as it was not properly forged through the appropriate spells but rather broken off accidentally and so it had SOME influence like the pain when Voldemort was close or the nightmares and link, but it was unable to try and form an avatar or possess Harry from the inside.

3) there WAS an influence which resulted in Harry being broody and moody and often very short tempered... it just didn't suffice to make the possession complete, it only changed his temperament.

And many fanfiction authors have argued that Harry's mind had been fighting back for so long time that it resulted in the separation from the scar and made it easy for him to dodge the Imperius and Voldemort's attempt at possessing him... which might also be true.
Runecutter chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Well it seems if you're not deadbent on tolerating Ron's moods and quirks from day one on he has the singular talent of make himself quite unlikeable in next to no time. (Honestly i'd have never thought Harry would take him back as "best" friend after the things he did and said during the tournament... what a jealous prick. This slow opening is pretty perfect to establish a "i do nothing to make him an enemy but HE has to come and make friends again if he really wants to" stance and maybe get Ron a bit to change early. It's not Harry's job to fight EVERY inferiority complex when he can be guaranteed that during the process he himself will be the premier target of said inferiorities... as for Hermione... while she has a lot of complexes too, she never really was nasty about it, except maybe for sixth year and nobody truly knows what made her turn so shrewd then as it was mainly driven by the author's favorite shipping and not storywise...

And i'm always fine with befriending and helping NEville, the poor boy has got a pretty bad deal out of the whole prophecy and war himself without the few merits Harry got out of his participation... Just look at the whole BS around "squib" and weak powers... and in the end it was the wand, not the wizard which was lacking. With such a loving family you don't need murdering madmen on your tailend to feel really haunted, do you? :D So yay for Neville!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love the concept of starting with Harry already in the past. It has become quite the bothersome cliché to start this kind of storie with the full recollection of what all went wrong with/after the war and why Harry had to go back and often the new timeline doesn't start until way into the story. It is refreshing to see it in this way and only get to know the bare necessities about the fact that Harry went back in time to make things right and even the flashback/nightmare was mercifully short.
Ceti H. Black chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I still hope that you'll update this story. Pretty please?
S.Peridot chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. Pleeeease update.

Sarah
wintersalad chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
I really like this time-travel piece! I like how mature Harry is here: understanding his priorities and knowing how best to be fair with those he once knew- young and different as he never quite knew them to be.

This is a piece that really deserves to be continued. I can honestly say this is perhaps the most fair (and thus intriguing) Harry I've read so far in a time-travel piece. I'm curious to see how he grows and changes as he re-lives time and I also love, and am thus curious, how you keep and maintain Hermione in character while she grows alongside this different Harry Potter.
Charlesnaismith chapter 7 . 10/28/2012