Reviews for Vicis Vulnus
TheMonitor1079 chapter 7 . 1/18
Fantastic
Currahee506 chapter 7 . 12/31/2016
update
Deathday Party Planner chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Marvelous, but abandoned! A shame. Well, thank you for sharing this wonderful snippet; you are a terrific story teller!
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
excellent story hope that it is resurrected soon
LeQuin chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
This has been a story that has me thoroughly in two minds and it's mostly due to this last chapter. I really like your portrayal of Harry as a combination of his battle-worn mind and teenage hormones. The same goes for his relationship with Hermione.
On the other hand I have to be honest and say that I generally hate it when time-travel fics have Harry go into divination because of his future knowledge, because it implies that the future is fixed and nothing he does will change anything anyway. In your case I'm just not sure where you were planning to go with this plot device since you had a rather nice story going without it. I understand the need for a conflict to arise but it just feels a little forced to me; especially since you had Sirius get suspicious on their Christmas outing. Your note that it would let him keep his secret a little longer also feels like it would get you in trouble further down the line unless Harry actually turns out to be a Seer.
Since you haven't updated this story in seven years it feels like a waste of time to exhort you to write more chapters and that's a shame. Thank you for what you have written and I hope you read this some day.
Quaztec chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
This is a great story so far. I was just wondering where he rest is. I looked at your bio and it said you were working on the next few chapters. Is there another site I can find them on?
Jaely chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I really do hope that one day you will come back to this story. I find it really interesting. It has a lot of complexities and plot points that keeps the reader interest in what is going to happen next. What's going to change and how will it change. I know it's been a long time but still I hope one day you will be able to pick back through your notes and find your muse for this piece again. :)
Silverrosestorm chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Love what you did to Ron in this chapter. I know you haven't updated, but I'd love to read more if/when you do get back to this one ;)
Philosophize chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Please don't abandon!
hgug chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
great story, please continue, will harry live with sirius?
X chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Why is it that almost every author makes Harry a doormat for Hermione? And here he's mentally several years older than her! She's a brat, and needs to be set down.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Please don't abandon!
FairAris chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Your story is very well written! I enjoyed each chapter. Good luck with real life and I hope you update someday.
The Burning Heart chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Interesting story and well written, look forward to reading more.
Runecutter chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This punishment is SO cool! Creative, fitting and with the chance to get even through Ron's thick skull and so giving him at least the CHANCE of bettering himself... Harry has chosen wisely and performed admirably :)

The mess with the test on the other hand... i can only say "Oh-Oh" to that :D Well done mr Time Traveler and incredibly-mature-22-year-old-veteran-of-the-war...

Hmmm what has become of this fic? In your profile you mention four further chapters being completed, yet nothing ever appeared here. Lost your interest in it? Was your computer damaged and the file destroyed? I'd have liked to see more of this. It's at least on the level of interesting and trying to do new things in its own way. And some of it is even on the pretty good and well done level (there's always room for improvement but not so much need HERE is what i want to say :))