Reviews for Heavy is the Cost
MithLuin chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
So, so sad... after the second "kotl" message I knew who it was, but to have her find out like that, was very hard-hitting. Perfect title. And I like how she asked Sweets for the profile!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I love it! Great job! It was kind of sad, but I still liked it!
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
truly, truly amazing story. i was unbelievably sad at the end, like, ridiculously so for a fanfic. probably sadder than ive ever been before from a fanfic. loved KOTL, king of the lab. genius. but it was so sad, now you're going to have to go write some happy angela-hodgins fic! :) please!
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was really good. I hoope it goes the same way in the TV show. I want those two together, like three seasons ago.
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

this is SO heartbreaking!

im gonna cry.

GREAT JOB, though!
Suzie1989 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Really liked it, kind of guessed it would be Hodgins (kotl) but I was completely blindsided by the ending.

menz815 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
this was so sad, but so true to Angela's character.

let's just say that I guessed King of the Lab pretty early on. I felt very proud of myself because I am usually so slow at that!

the thought that they were both able to flesh out their feelings though made me happy. I hope that they resolve some of their issues soon!

beautifully written!

Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Okay, that was so not touchy feely. That was painful but realistic.

Good job.
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow. you've captured Angela so well, she has such a distinct voice and it feels like we really can see though the lense of her eyes in your piece.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh, this is heart-breaking. How terribly sad and so truly believable. You did a great job capturing Angela's voice and POV and gave enough of the others to make them all real too. Loved Brennan talking to the bones when she thought no one was listening... I also enjoyed that Booth was not in this one (he needs a break every now and again) and adored (and totally did not catch) the kotl reference. Still, so touching and sad. Great work!
ValaMagic chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This was really good... loved the ending even if it wasn't happy.
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow. That was genius! I loved every second of that, honestly.

You always seem to have a knack for finding something never done before, and turning it into something amazing :)

It was also nice to read something long. I know a lot of people may not like it, but it was great :)

Haave a great weekend :)

goldpiece chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
You know, I've written an online dating story before two, but I think I like yours better. It's a bummer that you had it end so bitterly because I'm pretty damn sure that they'll end up back together. Regardless though, it was good.

PintSizeGenius chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hey. Love it! Wish you'd continue it though. I think you've got real potential for a great fewshot. But, totally up to you. I know I don't have time to write anymore. Great job! PSG x
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is great. I really liked it. You're such a talented writer. I envy you.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »