Reviews for Tainted Love
kissyfur chapter 24 . 7/6/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I love this story, and hope that you eventually find your way to finishing it.
originalityissooverrated chapter 24 . 6/30/2010
I love this story!

I am currently going through all the stories on my favourites list, and I noticed that you haven't updated in a while.

Now, I'm not pressuring you to write. I know how annoying that is. I just want to know if you are going to update in the near future.

I also realise that real life gets in the way of our writing. It does for me constantly. I've gone about a month without updating and I recently received a heap of emails asking me when I'm going to update and demanding that it be soon.

I told them that they would have to wait and be patient.

And I shall do just that with this story, I was merely inquiring.

Lalaranya chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
'I love her…she loves me…we're in love!' AWW! THATS SO DMN CUTE! :D
SkaterGirl246 chapter 24 . 4/21/2010
Can't wait for more! Love it! :)
sky chapter 24 . 2/11/2010
come on u can't leave a ending like that and not update
gdfg chapter 24 . 1/13/2010
I cannot believe you don't have over 10 reviwes. Your story is so amazing, and I was really moved by the ending. I look forward to see what you have for the next time. Have a nice day!
SKY chapter 24 . 12/14/2009
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE I READ ALL 24 CHAPTER BCK TO BACK AND I NEED MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
meimei42 chapter 24 . 11/23/2009
Very emotion heavy chapter! Wow. Great job.
mybeatingheart chapter 24 . 11/22/2009
please update soon!
SuzieQ chapter 24 . 11/22/2009
That was so beautiful! Sad though.
xAubex chapter 24 . 11/22/2009
Hey there!

I just read your story and it really is great! I will recommend it for sure.

The last chapter was so heartbreaking! I can't wait for more!
lauren loves spunky chapter 24 . 11/21/2009
omg that was soo hard! my god poor bella! he can't just leave her! he has to come back for her! ohh my this is so good! please update son! 3 -lauren
brokenangel913 chapter 24 . 11/21/2009
wow! Awesome chapter- didn't see that coming- at least not all of it. Very emotional- intense! Loved it!
3diamonds chapter 24 . 11/21/2009
Total complete heart fail. Hope you're happy, you just ruined my afternoon ;}

How long will he be gone? Please don't say months.
JustRenesmee chapter 24 . 11/21/2009
That was difficult for me to read. My heart is breaking for her. Please don't let him be gone to long. I can't wait to read more. Will she be comforted by a friend hint hint (Jacob).. Just wondering...

Tash