Reviews for The Silver Age
Vchanny chapter 34 . 10/18/2015
amazing ending. I really enjoyed how you buttoned it all up through Pluto this chapter.
tomorrow4eva chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
Fabulous! I really loved this rendition. That was a beautiful ending. Congratulations on finishing it.
tomorrow4eva chapter 33 . 9/23/2015
Very well done. Nice take on what went down.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 34 . 9/22/2015
I really liked that twist! Wasn't expecting that at all. Like your spin on the SM mythos :) excited to see how it unfolds in the Golden Age!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 33 . 9/18/2015
Once again a great final paragraph - this was so sad but also such a great read. Not much else to say other than really enjoyed this and can't wait for the epilogue.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
Love these battle scenes. You write them really well. Always so tragic :( I hope that what truly happened to the Generals is brought to light in The Golden Age, or in the epiloque of this. Poor...everyone, really XD Loved that Zoy and Jupiter scene at the end, was a reat way to end the chapter.
tomorrow4eva chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
That is an excellent chapter. Really really well done.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
So much heartbreak and chaos here - and I loved every minute of it! Wonderful work on the chapter!
Vchanny chapter 31 . 8/26/2015
'Bout to go down!
Vchanny chapter 30 . 8/13/2015
ooh, is he ditching them? He needs to.
tomorrow4eva chapter 30 . 8/9/2015
Tick tick tick. Good tension!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
I remember reading this story and I'm interested to see where it goes from now on. I mean, nowhere...happy, but I'm happy you're working on finishing this. I can't wait to read it all again when you're done with it!
Vchanny chapter 29 . 8/5/2015
Hooray for an update.!
tomorrow4eva chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
You are really seeing the betrayal up to play out as a proper tragedy. Poor everyone. Loved the chapter.
Llavender chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Great story! I love the idea of mercury being an android :)