Reviews for The Silver Age
Vchanny chapter 28 . 3/19
Fantastic chapter. I do say, I liked Zoisite's plan! Ha.
singertobe chapter 28 . 3/18
Poor shitennou. Hopefully they can find a way to break the curse!
tomorrow4eva chapter 27 . 3/8
Wow... that's a really evil way to have it all happen. Just read all three of your update chapters. That's the kinda thing that will drive one mad.
summerrblondae chapter 27 . 3/7
Great!
summerrblondae chapter 26 . 3/7
Still love
summerrblondae chapter 25 . 3/7
Love please continue
singertobe chapter 26 . 3/2
Oh poor Jadeite!
I'm glad to see this story hasn't been forgotten! And I can't wait for more!
audreabro chapter 25 . 3/2
Please continue to update this!
Red-Elephant chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
Another fantastic story. I really love it & hope that you finish it. I will save a lengthy review for the end. Please update soon!
Rose Asali chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
This story is very good - I know that we already know what happens, but I love that you give layers of dimension to each character. They're each their own person with different personalities. Also, I love how the princesses initially don't like each other and grow warm, But my favorite part was the little exchange between Uranus and Neptune!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Absolutely Amazing! I've Spent Most Of The Night Reading This Story & All I Can Say Is Wow! The Details & Thought Put In This Is Astounding! Ive Fallen In Love With Story & Hope You Continue It To The End!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
Come it, keep it coming
Jiffie chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
This is very interesting. You portray the girls very cutely, I like that, they're pretty funny XD. I love history fics for Sailor Moon, but there aren't many, especially with all pairings.
Vchanny chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
I believe that you will finish! It can be done. :)

I am glad you've come back to this. I've enjoyed catching up to this point. It seems you've taken quite a bit of time on planning this out. I enjoy trying to catch all the little details you've added in, and I'm loving all the things this fic is exploring. Hope you continue to update. :)
thundercrash chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
I just read the whole thing for the first time and have to say congratulations on a great story. You've obviously put a lot of thought into incorporating the canon and throwing in some really awesome snippets that harken toward the future.

I hadn't seen the Kunzite being part Lunarian thing coming. I liked the hints you threw in earlier about the striking color of his eyes reminding Endymion of Serenity.

I love the Mercury subplot. I had been excited for her and Zoisite's first major scene most of all. She's not quite human, but she's learning slowly. I'm enjoying all the Inners, but I find her the most intriguing.

And I dig what you're doing with Beryl. She's not starting off as the evil queen, and that's nice to see sometimes. I like the background you've given her and that she's shown resisting Metalia as much as she can.

Anyways, well done so far. I look forward to reading the continuations.