Reviews for The Silver Age
Fanwriter23 chapter 34 . 7/28
I'M CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I AM NOT OKAY! That was so good and amazing and depressing and sad! That was one of the best fanfictions ever. T-T
Fanwriter23 chapter 27 . 7/27
Aw poor Shitennou. Great chapter, very exciting, as always. Can't wait to read the next one.
Fanwriter23 chapter 15 . 7/24
Finally they meet! That was cute, really cute.
Fanwriter23 chapter 12 . 7/23
Oh. My. God. THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Wow that was so great!
Fanwriter23 chapter 11 . 7/23
Wow...just...wow. I have no words to describe how brilliant this chapter was, especially the part with Endymion and the Queen. That was so enjoyable, you are a genius. :)
Fanwriter23 chapter 5 . 7/23
Wow another awesome chapter, I love this story.
Fanwriter23 chapter 4 . 7/23
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh wow this is such a great fanfiction.
Fanwriter23 chapter 3 . 7/23
Wow this chapter was almost better than the last one. It was really well written and I like how this is set up.
Fanwriter23 chapter 2 . 7/23
Oh my gosh this was so good. I especially loved the story of Mercury, it's tragic and really thought-provoking, I hope it comes up again. Amazing chapter.
Fanwriter23 chapter 1 . 7/23
Wow good first chapter. I love how Queen Serenity's bedtime story was actually about herself. Also love how Pluto's in here too.
A Summer's Melody chapter 21 . 7/21
This is, hands down, one of the best stories I've read on this site. You've constructed a beautiful depiction of the Silver Millennium, and the scenes weave together seamlessly. This is a work of true storytelling, and I must admit that elements of this story strongly influenced my own fanfic about the Silver Milennium. Great writing!
Vchanny chapter 34 . 10/18/2015
amazing ending. I really enjoyed how you buttoned it all up through Pluto this chapter.
tomorrow4eva chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
Fabulous! I really loved this rendition. That was a beautiful ending. Congratulations on finishing it.
tomorrow4eva chapter 33 . 9/23/2015
Very well done. Nice take on what went down.
Valkyrie Celes chapter 34 . 9/22/2015
I really liked that twist! Wasn't expecting that at all. Like your spin on the SM mythos :) excited to see how it unfolds in the Golden Age!