Reviews for Snapshots
Duke157 chapter 1 . 6/9
Roxanne was good, so was Hugo... I liked them all though
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 6/5
This was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
these are amazing! i really like teddy and rose
likeamockingjay chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I really liked this! My favorites were Victoire, James and Roxanne's, but all of them were great.
Ella chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Hi! I really loved Molly Weasley and James Potter. Quite like Lily and I think that Victoire's might be perfectly true. I mean I absolutely see her thinking those things. I didn't quite understand Roxanne's.
Louis' and Teddy's aren't that bad you know !
Well, Actually I loved it all ! Thanks for it !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was well written, and you managed to make people able to identify with the characters. I liked it, and my favorite was Dominique. Probably because she was the one I was able to identify the most with.
withaballoon chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You wanted feedback so here goes:

- i love victorie and james, partly because i was thinking the exact same thing in both cases:)

-i really like louis, i dont really know why. I think it was just well written.

-mollys was well written too. And cute:)

And the others were good too, i just didn't like them quite as much as these:D

Anyway, good job!
Harryo1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is brilliant. You captured all the characters so well :) Thanks!
CheecaRose chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
AWESOME!
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
:P
Verity chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh, I loved these! Each were well thought out and creative. They were all there own people and you didn't stick to the cliches so many next gen writers fall into. Good job!
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i think my favorites were Victorie, James, Louis, Roxanna, and Dominique. that's a lot of favorites but oh well becuause they were all quite good.
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Writing something in 100 words is extremely hard, nevertheless, I think you did a fantastic job on all of these. And the two you aren't particularly fond of (Victoire and Teddy's) I think are actually the best one's. My favorite being Victoire's.

I certainly like all the others, and the concepts and themes you have running through them, but I found Victoire's to be the most fascinating. I also really liked the repetition of "Are you listening?" It really brought the message home, so to speak, and was impacting, though they were all impacting in their own right.

I really loved these small snippets! Great job on them and take care! ()/

~Lily~
Shubhs chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Its beautiful. And I was listening to Home by Daughtry. [If you've heard it and understood it, you'll know what I mean] )
glamorouspirate chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love this story so much :)

All the characters are perfect, much what I would have expected from them all.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »