Reviews for Giving it Away
smileynyankurocat chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
why does riku have to die? :'( but still i luv this fic :D
twobecomeone13 chapter 33 . 7/19/2011
This was a great story. I loved the trial scene, and Xion visiting Riku's grave. I hope Roxas forgives Namine, and I can't wait till you put up the next part of this story.
silverrain1001 chapter 34 . 7/7/2011
Omg this story made me feel so many emotion it took me less than 24 hrs to finish it. I just could't stop reading till I fished it ur an amazing writer.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
So I guess this is the end of this story and the new is coming on its way. Cant' wait.

P.S. Have you thought of pairing Xion with Vanitas in the newest WSFA story?

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Ravenclash11 chapter 34 . 2/7/2011
This is definitely of the greatest stories I have read. Even though I wasn't waiting for each chapter to come out, the 2 days I spent finishing it up were awesome. Keep up the greAt work, Homely!

:]
Masterpizza123 chapter 29 . 1/8/2011
HAHAHAHHAAHHA LOL I JUST NOTICED THE LAWYER'S NAME WAS PHOENIX RIGHT PIKE IN ANOTHER GAME!
Valdivia14 chapter 34 . 1/7/2011
Please update soon.
paramonday chapter 33 . 1/3/2011
Amazing! I loved the ending and I'm looking forward to the next story:D
glos-peach chapter 33 . 1/3/2011
Okay, sorry I didn't review the remake earlier. So, you added more details to it, and like I said, though I liked the original too, I must say that more scenes-more details-better! :D

Now, I aam lifeless so I had to go back to We're So Far Away. LOL, JK. I just needed to check something because I truly forgot what was Riku and Xion's problem O_O And then I read again the all Marluxia thing. BUT, when Xion told the story to Riku, she said something that Marluxia started to like her, or so her friend-AXEL-said.

And now, I see Axel is in Riku's band and I'm like... lol xD Anywho, obviously it's a little mistake and no one noticed, because seriously, he was mentioned as Xion's friend back at TT only once. But... yeah, for some reason I noticed it and HAD to point that out XD

Congratulations for OFFICIALY finishing the story :)
KingdomxKey chapter 33 . 12/28/2010
oh damn,

i LOVE when the day you post the final chapter, i'm staying at my grandma's who just so happens to have fanfiction blocked for reasons unknown?

ahahah, but i CAN'T believe the stories over! i was completely faithful through both of the additions to this series, and i wasn't dissapointed ONCE! (it's quite rare for me not to find something wrong!) i'm so excited for the next installment to this series! :)

good luck on your writing!
Krystal Lily Potter chapter 34 . 12/28/2010
Hey, your last chapter was definitely an improvement! Unforunately I couldn't actually review that one because it doesn't like an author post more than one review for a chapter. Even if you replace the chapter, the review is still there. Oh well.

Again, much better! :D That's all I can say about that!

Krystal Lily Potter
laindessiel chapter 34 . 12/28/2010
alright so thats the end of this story. overall i really loved it and i just want to say the lyrics for the last chapter and of giving it away are so perfect for the situation and each of the characters' stories. haha obviously thats why you used them. so! thanks for writing this and can't wait for the next one :)
Trainalf chapter 34 . 12/28/2010
I am both pleased and upset how you ended the story, cause now I gotta wait to find out what happens! :p. It was a great story and your still a great writer, can't wait for the sequel.
BlackxRose19 chapter 33 . 12/27/2010
I'm usually one of those terrible "read but never review" type of people, but for this story, I'll make an acception.

The revision is so much better than the original ending. I feel that it tied up a lot more and it wasn't so abrupt and short.

Haha, and I also enjoyed Axel being added in there. *is a super huge Axel fan*

It's sort of sad. I feel bad for Roxas and Namine...I don't know why, but I thought this story would end happier. :D

But that's why there's a sequel!

I'll look forward to it. :D
o.0 chapter 34 . 12/27/2010
I was a little confused, then I read the author's note that you were making a sequal? I hope so! The whole story however was awsome.