Reviews for Mutual Assent
JasmineMarie84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Damn! That was fucking hot. And adorable. I loved Bella's "You have gorgeous eyes" slip. LOL

"His smile turned into a sly smirk. “Will you go out with me now?”

What else could I say?

“Yes.”" LMAO Loved it.
KRYork chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
giggle,giggle...That was fun! I can't get the smile off my flippin face...giggle
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I love it. seriously. so intense. and funny. my prefered combimation :)
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Delicious! :D I loved this.
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
he-he *squeals inside* because she's sneaking a peek at work!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Finally! Someone who shares my doctor fetish! I'm hoping for more Doctward stories please!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh my word. I'm all in a twist after reading this. I feel like I don't deserve reading it after what I did in my last chapter. I'll get my lemon out soon. You deserve it after this, that's for sure.
Chess07 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Haha! I love that Edward is an optometrist! That's a first for me. Man, what I wouldn't give for a Edward-esque optometrist... Mine is old, shrivled, and has grandkids that went to high school with me. Yeah, not exactly awe-inspiring. Great job with this!
kay-masen chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
omg. hawt.
Audeamus-Amor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Okay, I should explain, I reviewed this *as* I was reading it:

1. “You have gorgeous eyes,” I blurted out.
iScreamNiki chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
hehehehe... wow...
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Hot damn, I loved this out of control Edward. Plus eye doctor? Perfect. Nice fluffy smut-shot :)
Myblueside chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
hahaha...like I'm not going to think of this next time I'm at the optometrist! My eye guy is no RPatz, and NOT my type - but there is something intimate about the (ahem) proximity of the doctor during the eye exam (and he does wear cologne, and use breathe mints), and then there's that dark room...
wildly-wrathful chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw, this was cute! I loved how Bella had a crush on her optometrist. Very unique. Loved it! :D
lorit chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Loved the little one shot! Thanks for this hotness.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »