Reviews for Mutual Assent
Skepo chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

hahahaha...i laughed so hard at the end just fucked me...of course i'll go out with you
10thandrose chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Okay, this chap was fvckhot. *Sigh*

Also, I totally wanna know what Brian Regan line brought this on... LOL (Showhorses, hehe)
No1Longer1using1account chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Love it!
ladymoonglo chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Why can't my eye exams be like this? So not fair... :D
helliex88 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Jesus. What the hell do they do on the date?

You're a sneaky one christine, jenn had to tell me this was here!

You definitely have at thing for doctors, regardless of what body part they treat. Just as long as they have the title Dr. hah. Does that mean surgeons are out?

Like how you put so much Bella in it, but then make her character grow at the same time- clever stuff.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh, that was great :) I think I dislike going to the eye doctor almost as much as I dislike the dentist... I'll think about this next time I go. Well, maybe I won't think about it too much. My eye doctor looks nothing like Edward. Hmph.

Thanks for sharing with us :)
mangocider chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
aww that was sweet i really enjoyed that *not in the dirty way* lmao
jezzeria chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
haha thats the only way he could get me to say yes to going out with him too ;) hm makes me want to go see an optometrist now *looks for Dr. Masen listing*
ny88 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Really great one shot, thats one heck of an exam.

Keep up the great work :D
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
What a rush! Very hot! Thank you...
Britt01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
But OMG it would be funny if she just said "No", and the whole thing was just so random.

But of course, it very much wasn't. *g*

LOVED some of your lines "Anything for you, I silently sighed, wincing at the cheesiness of it all." - adding the cheesiness part made me laugh, because you put in exactly what I was thinking. Fun :) And this "It would be a long sentence to scream, but I had complete faith that he could accomplish it." - That is freakin hilarious.

eye ree chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

i went to my optometrist today

went nothing like that...

*sigh* a girl can dream... LOVED it!
jemma68 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I have this sudden urge to have my eyes checked and I live in Washington. Could you tell me where Dr. Masen practices? Yummy, yummy, yummy! More than a one-shot? I'd read it!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Now I'm going to be so disappointed when I go to my eye exam and nothing even remotely like this happens!
nicford chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is way too delicious to stop here. It's like trying to just have one salty, tasty chip or one warm, chewy, gooey are left wanting more. I NEED MORE!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »