Reviews for She Wants to Play Hearts
MysterySan chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
I enjoyed reading this though certain aspects were a little unclear to me. Like which year is this story based on? I really liked it was a short story which I could complete reading in a day. Thanks for writing it.
louanne61 chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I loved it. It was rec'd on a site and glad I gave it a go. Thank you for posting it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I dont understand her.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I think her plan is stupid...i mean his superior wouldnt care if he fell in love with her.
Isao84 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Aw! So sweet
viltsuuh chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I'm so late at this but I've got to thank you for this wonderful story, and another thanks for posting the epilogue to complete the story even after so much time!
Melolabel chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Ahh a sweet ending.
soniya11 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
thanks for sharing!
Timmer chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Great story ! Really enjoyed it as it was well written !Lovely lemon too !
Jordan K West chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I very much enjoyed your story. I've been looking for something with its concept for a while and am glad I found it.
Shiba-san chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Great ending!
Jen Dixon chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Great story! I loved how the plot was so different and I loved the happy ending :)
suzy 2010 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Thank you for this sweet well written story. Even though it took you a while to complete it. Your Edward and Bella did just fine.
Enichepi chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
Hola! Me he leído este fic en una noche y me ha dejado suspirando. Lo recomendaron en un blog, llamado "esto vale la pena leer" y pues sí, me ha valido la pena y mucho. Me encantó, ella no vigilo sus sentimientos y terminó enamorada tambien, lloré un poco con ambos y reí cuando cumplian cosas de su lista. Muchas gracias por compartirlo, y disculpa que escriba el rr en español, es que creo que explotaré si no logro expresar lo que realmente quiero decir!

Thanks so much for writing this, is amazing and beautiful. Im in love of this edward, so kind and harsh (?) in the same time. So they fall in love! and the ending, was happy! I almost believe they dont see each other again, really.

Sorry for my bad bad english.

Gretting from Chile!
cullen sandra chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Wow i loved it. Bella was do strong, never showed weakness or fear.

Edward was a hot badass, trying to keep bella away, but it did not work. In the end he was so sweet.

I was wondering how old e/b are, and what time period. I don't think it was present time.