Reviews for She Wants to Play Hearts
duckey060504 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Great story. Ever write the epilogue?
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
I am always excited to read stories from authors I'm not familiar with and then find that they are my new favorite writers. I was a little wary at first b/c I wasn't sure of the quality of writing but I was pleasantly surprised but I am a little disappointed that there is still no epilogue for this story and I fear since this story was written in 2009 that there won't be. I hope someday you do decide to tie up the loose ends and write an epilogue. Very nice story thank you.
Vampyira chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Aww... The fluffy ending nearly did me in. I love it though! :)
KatieGirl97 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
I liked the ending! I can't wait for the epilogue though!
Daniellexx chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
love it plz update again soon.
sazxx chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
such an amazing story!

can't wait for the epilogue :D
pandorianlesma chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Good story, hope you do decide to post the epilogue at some point
Ctorrado chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
So yesterday I was going through the list of my favorite stories and found, re-read and fell in love again with this little gem you created... I wish you could come back and give us the honor of letting us see another glimpse of this beautiful couple and beautiful love story! :(
bookworm8721 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
This was a sweet story. Good show!
Ashlie Christine chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Omg! Luved it so much! One of the best of urs that i hav read so far! :D
bjelaja chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
It's a wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us. I love MilitaryEdward. But I'm sorry you didn't write the epilogue.
CluelessAngel chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
that was really cute! update soon!
The-Violet-Hour chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
I cried.. as pathetic as that may seem. This is just, wow. The way you have described Edward and Bella's love and pain was just, wow. I'm sad that it is coming to an end. Hope to read more of your work :)
Gabysuzanna chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
I feel rellieved and elated. Not only did he come back to her, but he came back fully decided that she is what he wants! Could the story possibly get any more romantic? I can already see her belly swollen with his child. Please write the epilogue soon. I am dying to find out how Charlie takes all of this. Maybe Rosalie and Emmett will somehow be involved in the wedding...Do we get a one shot of their honeymoon night? For once, on a real bed and not on a blanket covering the dirt floor of his tent. And, maybe we can find out why in the world he chose to not get into the water with her while she was naked in the moonight. Why didn't he join her? Can this Edward Cullen not swim? Haha. A beautiful story and I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I felt every bit of Bella's pain. You are a genius with your words...Thanks
Gabysuzanna chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
What should I say? My chest is still aching from having exploded! My heart is actually pounding in my head like it does after running. I know my husband has no idea what I am reading but thinks I am simply insane...Lucky for him, (and for me), he is my Edward...
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »