Reviews for She Wants to Play Hearts
Gabysuzanna chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
You are building the story perfectly. I can already sense the tension between them. It also seems that while Bella is trying to ensnare Edward, she is getting caught herself. I am already looking forward to more of these nights where they explore what Bella wants to do before she dies. Maybe, just maybe, they will get to the point where Bella can say that she wants to get married, raise a family, and grow old before she dies and Edward will make that happen for her, with him of course...
Gabysuzanna chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh no! Edward couldn't possibly have it in him to kill her. He also doesn't strike me as the kind of man that would delegate that task either. Now, I HAVE to read on. I like this story; the possibilities are vast.
fonsy chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
i adored this! loved the kissing
Jennie T Cullen chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
where is the epilog?
xxBlackOrchidxx chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
I love this story! I can't wait for the epilogue! You're still doing the epilogue right? It's been 4 months... I wasn't sure. Please do!
Shiba-san chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Oh, love this story! Please post the epilogue!
lovelyinherbones chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH AAHH OH MY GOD ksdjhflksjdafhoq8w4ut59 8u9pqweurt09q4i[roifjh;nxvgis dgy09ugjosdiufhaisdufh asdyt8q34tr8uwrfgshdvbfjsdbf o;ayd9werh a8sdif psdjf nadybf8jtr9wmedfns d9fpyhafojwedf wuoeyrf9 wrufthwrbfi OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD dfkl;asdojp98q4j9r8q349jrweqi.

FUCK. That was SO good. And I'm so glad we have our own random letter language by which I can express my exact feelings of overjoyous rapture, and you will understand. I mean, fuck, dude. You know how, once in awhile, I'll be all, "Hey, read this, I love this line I just wrote," and I'll have a moment of really effortless talent? Your whole fucking stories are made of those moments. You're fucking amazing, and if you don't become a professional author I'm going to impale you. Or disown you, I haven't decided yet.

YOU'RE RIDICULOUSLY MARVELOUS AND INSANELY FANTASTIC. That sounds like the beginning of a song. Maybe I'll write a song about you. That sounds like an excellent idea...

...PS - What the hell ever happened to that epilogue? Did we discuss it?
lovelyinherbones chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Oh, my virgin eyes! My virgin eyes! They're burning, they're burning...with pleasure! hahahahha. Oh, I crack myself up.

What the hell is wrong with me! I'm going crazy today for some reason. I think it's because this story makes me so FUCKING EUPHORICALLY happy! Really, it does! I want to jump through a field of...daisies? Daisies are a happy flower...and cuddle with some puppies. I also just noticed that I accidentally typed "me heart" two reviews ago, which is simultaneously awesome and sucky - awesome because it's funny and sucky because I'm not clever to come up with quips like that on my own.

Anyways..." “Sure you won’t mind making love on the ground?”" HAHAHAHHA. Oh, what a stupid question. I don't know if that tickled me as much the first time around, but it sure as shit did today. God, I fucking love this story. OOHH I know what you can get me for Christmas now! I was just thinking how lovely it would be to have a bound copy of this sitting up on my shelf, and then I was like CHRISTMAS PRESEENNTT! Yes. That's exactly what I want. While you're at it, make it your complete works. And two copies, both signed so I can sell one on eBay in ten years for 75 million dollars. That would be THEE BEST Christmas present evah!

But shit, son. I continue to love this story. I mean, seriously love it. I can't believe some of the shit you write because you're just SO FUCKING GOOD. I remember reading a chapter one time, a WAAYY long time ago, when the only context I knew you in was as a beta (how was that ever possible, lol?), and reading a chapter and thinking to myself, "Eh. She can do better." And uh, yeah, you fucking proved me right, 10x over, because since then everything I've read or you've sent me has been like .

lovelyinherbones chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Oh oh oh, so good good good! I couldn't review for the last chapter, because it said I'd already reviewed, which is ridiculous because I'm pretty sure I didn't, and if I did it probably said something like, "This is even better the second time around!" and if it did say something like that, that would mean that this would in fact be the THIRD time I've read this, but they're all so good they just mash up together, and it would also mean I'm rambling but at this point I like the sight of my new manicure hitting the black keys, so I'm rather disinclined to stopping.

Anyways...have I mentioned how much I FUCKING LOVE this story! I mean, there's a fucking reason that you're in my little "Books I FUCKING LOVE" section on Facebook. I wondered a moment ago if I would be so fond of your excellent shit if I wasn't so fond of you in general, and I decided the answer was an all-around FUCK YES. Fuck YES. FUCK yes. And every variation henceforth.

I love this review that I've just written. I want to marry it, and I have a feeling you will too.

Je t'adore, as always,

Your loyal friend/future sister/business partner/vampire buddy/amalgamation of all of the above,

Rachel Cavill-Pattinson-sevenothersIcan'tremember
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh, le sigh. Reading this the second time around is just as good - if not better! - than the first. I fucking love it. And you. And your shout outs continue to warm me heart. Le sigh.
Timmer chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Loved your story !Can't wait for the epilogue !
Timmer chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Wow -that was so lovely !
Timmer chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Oh yes I adored all the kissing ! And the dancing in the rain !

“Oh, I didn’t mean you were jealous of Edward, I meant you were jealous of me. I’m sure you would much rather take my place as the one Edward spends his nights with,” she spat".LOL! Love feisty Bella !

Loved: "Do not guilt trip me, Edward. I’m sorry I can’t be perfectly thankful for your practically assaulting me, when I had no idea what you were doing and in front of other people. Excuse me if I hadn’t exactly expected my first kiss to go that way.”
Timmer chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Loved Bella kneeing him !“Anyone that can find a way to bring me to my knees deserves a drink,” he informed her".LOL! Great chapter !
Timmer chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Just started your story and am loving it !
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »