Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Cat
Thenchick chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
Post more plz
David-El chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
You may be an atheist, but I see the hand of God in this. If it weren't for the fanatics, Harry would have died when Tom went after the Blacks, and Neville would have also died, leaving Tom a chance to win the war. Now, I am not doubting the strength of Mirzam or Alice's love, I know that both of them loved their sons. But I believe that the reason Harry survived that night is because Lily was given the chance to run and refused, not just because Lily died for him.
David-El chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Well, I will say only this: I am strongly antiabortion, but that case is an example of the only kind I would support; killing the baby so that the mother could live. There is no other choice in that situation.
Return Of The Nightmare chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
I think I'm enjoying this story so far. On the other hand - and you might have mentioned this in a future chapter, or someone else in a review - I think the whole 'illegal animagus gives you ten years in Azkaban' thing is a bit over the top. I mean, it's just learning a bit of handy knowledge that can be used for nefarious purposes and hiding the fact that you know it. Personally, I would have thought it would be a few months at most.

According to HP Wiki, far more serious crime had much shorter sentences:
Marvolo Gaunt: assault on Ministry officials, 6 months
Morfin Gaunt: improper use of magic and assault on Ministry officials and muggles, 3 years
Sturgis Podmore: breaking into the DoM, 6 months (not sure if he was pardoned or served time, though)
Mundungus Fletcher: impersonating an inferius during a robbery, 'minor sentence' (however long that is)

Life sentences were given for things like usage of an unforgivable curse, allying with Death Eaters, and in Umbridge's case, 'misusing her position in the Ministry and mass genocide'. So in comparison, status as an illegal animagus should be was down further, especially when you can consider it vaguely similar in nature to Mundungus' and didn't harm anyone.

However, I do get that you needed the tense bit in this chapter. It just makes my face twitch, is all! XD But, good story so far. I think I read one of your Mirzam stories before.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
l like see new chapter
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I like the story... i hope you will continue it.. :) If not please let us readers know that the story is really stopped.
lilyflower50 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I am begging you to finish this story please
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
update soon please, I'm not good at puzzles and I need to know who Mr Nonagenus is
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
What is Leagan's Disease?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
My cousin's name is Oren!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Where did you find the name Mirzam?
I don't think I've ever seen it before...
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
One of my little brothers is named Alan, and he also has red hair!
His eyes aren't brown, though.
They're blue.
I keep telling him that if he was a girl, his name would have been Ariel!
Anime Princess chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
I find it unbelieveable that a rape victim would forgive her rapist, even if it was a cherished friend, so easily and so quickly!
In fact, I find in TOTALLTY unbelievable!
I also find it TOTALLY irresponsible for her to try to go back to how her friendship was with him when they AREN'T children anymore. Those relationship are long gone even if she doesn't remember what happened because of her all to convient amnesia plot-whole you are totally abusing.
Is no one thinking it totally UNFAIR that the Potter family is all GONE except for a mugleborn WIFE who DOESN'T remember the man she fell in love with or that the mother doesn't even REMEMBER dying for the son she thought as hers!

SNape is a totaly bastard! Always WAS and he even DIED as one! Yes, he wasn't totally evil, but he WAS a complete and utter BASTARD for blaming a child who never knew his parents past with him; yet he still held onto to childish gruges JUST BECAUSE!

AND cannon SNape wasn't IN love with Lily...he might have in the beginning, but he was all to willing to let the family of his love DIE to keep her safe!

It might have started as love of a friend and then into a love of a young lady/woman, but it only grew into an unobsolved, totally repressed, and completely OBSESSETION and totally UNHEALTHY!

You're SNape MIGHT be slightly redeemable, but not by much!

ANd he's being forgiven all to easily by everyone!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Lily Evans-Potter?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
I don't understand.
How in the world were Harry Potter and Harrison Black switched at birth?